Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Roomies

At that moment when Wolf read that A7X were with us, my heart stopped. It felt like it dropped from my chest cavity, crashing down to my stomach, knocking down a lung or two. I would much rather have that happen than travel with my ex for the entire tour.

"Oh dude, did i ever call it!" Jo laughed
"No! No no no! This can't happen! Someone has to trade with us!" I panicked
"Apparently all of the buses are full."
"Maybe i should go stay in Nikki's bus, it's just the five of them." I tried to calm myself down
"'Drey, you need to think, on a bus with Tommy Lee. Not safe for a girl of your...I have no idea where i was going with that." Jo tried to comfort me.
"No, i'm doomed! Dooooooomed!" I leaned against Wolf's shoulder.
"Hey roomies!" Brian called from a distance. Him and his band had smirks on their faces as they walked over.
"Kill me, kill me now." I muttered to Wolf.
"Be cool." Oliver mumbled
"So, this is awkward." Brian smiled.
"I'm gonna go choose a bunk." I sighed and went onto the bus.
I got to have 2 beds, one for sleeping and the other for my bags and concert apparel. The guys chose their beds, and as i had dreaded from an earlier thought, Brian chose the bunk o'er top of mine.
To cheer me up in a slight way, my godfather peeked into the bus, Dave Grohl. "Anyone home?"
"Dave!" I smiled, i went and hugged him.
"Are you hungry? Me and your stepdad and some other guys are gonna go out for some pizza." He asked
"Yeah, let's go. Can my boys come?" I asked.
"Yeah definately, hey how 'bout you guys?" He asked A7X.
"How 'bout we what?" Zacky asked.
"Oh i was just asking if you guys wanted to come chill, get some pizza maybe some beers."
"You know the way to my heart." Zacky grinned.
"Sounds good." M.Shadows replied.
We all walked to Nikki' bus. It was just Motley Crue, Josh Todd (Buckcherry), Brandon Flowers and Ronnie V., Dave and us.
"So do we all know eachother?" Dave asked.
"Obviously." Tommy (Lee) sarcastically said. We laughed.
We took the bus to a pizza place, and now it was a quiet dinner. Brandon sat across from me so we chatted quietly.
"So who are you sharing a bus with?" Brandon asked
I tilted my head toward Brian.
"Oh." Brandon tried to stifle his laugh.
"I know." I sighed then looked up at him with a smile.
"So what are you touring as? like a band or are you doing your singles?"
"Singles. It's a different genre of music, i just hope we'll be recieved gracefully."
"I think they will. I really like your music." He smiled at me.

His smile made weak in the knees, good thing i was sitting. Since the first time i met him i knew he was the one i wanted to be with, but we never were. I've always had feelings for him, even when i was with Brian (i know i shouldn't have, but i did). But i've heard it before that you can be inlove with 2 people at the same time, i was for sure; Brian and Brandon. Two opposites, Brian was the guys with the hot bod, tattoo sleeves, and the bad boy reputation. Brandon still has the hot bod, but tattoos? i don't think so. and he's the kind and sensitive guy. Brian really hurt me and since then i've been denying those lingering feelings for him, but now it will be even harder with him staying with us. But i love Brandon...What's wrong with me? I just said i wanted to focus on music, not on men.
"Can i order you that drink NOW???" Brian asked. He sat right beside me.
"Fine." I sighed, "a Malibu drink."
"Straight?"
"No. any kind of Malibu drink."
On the otherside of me, Jo and Oliver were teasing Wolfgang about his middle name "Alejandro", by say it in a Spanish accent, yelling it out, or repeating the first part.
"Don't call my name!" Wolf laughed as he smoked his cigarette.
I immediately got inspiration, so I took out a notebook that i brought along (where i write down songs) and began writing.

~Alejandro~
Don't call my name, Alejandro
Alejandro (2x) Ale-Ale-jandro
Just smoke my cigarette
-will finish later-

"What're you writing?" Brian asked.
"The guys just like, gave me inspiration for a song."
"So this music thing really worked out for didn't it?" He asked. I looked into his dark brown eyes, he used to give me that look when we were together.
"Yeah it did." I half-smiled.
He did the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter i know. still need inspiration to make this work. forgive typos and grammatical mistakes if i made any.