Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Hot Mess



It was about 10am, originally i had planned on staying in my room watching BBC tv shows all day until my show this evening. Right now I was an hour and a half into step one; I was chillin out on the couch watching Mr. Bean earlier, now I was watching Fawlty Towers. Brian hadn't talked to me yet, at the moment i didn't even think he was, but then again I haven't left my room since early this morning, so...
There was a knock at the door, I didn't bother to get up and answer it. The door was in view from the couch.
"Who is it?" I mumbled.

"Who else?" It was Caleb.

"I've fallen and can't get up, open the door yourself." I said in a very unenthusiastic tone.

He walked in with a smirk on his face and raised his brow. "Wow, you are one pathetic loser." He quoted that from Dumb and Dumber.

"Spoken like a true failure." I chuckled.

"Well you are one hot mess, so c'mon, get up and get dressed." He said as he grabbed the bag of Doritos from me.

"Why? Just leave me here to die, I'm gonna end up being an old maid anyway." I complained.

"There are maids here to do that for you." He replied as he also took the bottle of Dr Pepper from me.

"I have no future. By now I was supposed to be married and have children and be successful. Now I'm old and decrepid." I murmured.

"You are not old and decrepid, you are only 24. You have plenty of time for marriage and children, look! (holding up a magazine) Jennifer Lopez had twins, she's like, 40. You are successful, you're a famous musician, you're the highest paid model for Victoria's Secret, and FYI, you do have a future. You are the heiress to the House of Versace. You've brought Versace out of it's darkest times and made the name known again to the fashion world. Now tell me, do you still believe you have no future?" He smirked.

I got up, "Where are we going?"

***********
I dressed in jeans, converse sneakers, and a plain t-shirt, I wore shades to hide my dark circles, and a hat to cover up my "bad hair day" hair. Caleb and I quietly left out the pool entrance instead of the lobby to avoid everyone.

(Brian's life. omniscient POV)

Brian sat on the lobby couch feeling burnt out and exhausted. He had hardly any sleep, he wanted to talk to Audrey and apologize but didn't know how. He didn't know if it was too late, he didn't know if she would take him back.

Nikki came and sat down next to Brian. "Alright, as much as Audrey's mother and I don't like you very much, you're still an alright guy."

Brian gave him a confused look, "Thanks?"

"I wasn't finished. I can't stand to see Audrey in her bouts of depression and I want her to be happy. And she's an adult and has to make her own decisions, and she's made the decision to be with you. Now I want to help you get her back because to be completely honest, you've really screwed this up." Nikki replied.

"You wanna help me?" Brian asked, sitting up straight.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think???
Comments please :)


How should Nikki help Brian get Audrey back?

If you have any ideas for the story line, please let me know. i love new ideas :)