Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

The Look

July 2nd

Today we were leaving London, I wasn't gonna be travelling to Brighton on one of the buses because Marc wanted to shoot the driving scene for me and Garrett in a convertible, so we're were gonna take a 3 hour drive to Brighton. But prior to leaving, we had to pack up and take our bags out to the buses.
I struggled as I pulled my bags out of the elevator whilst wearing heels.
"Here, let me help you." Garrett came over to me and with ease picked up my bags.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"So today while we are driving to Brighton, I hope I won't be freaking you out too much. Driving on the otherside of the highway."

"Yeah, while I'll be kissing you and tousling your hair. I think you're the one who should be concerned with your driving." I smirked. We walked out to the convertible that Marc rented for us.

"Oh what a beauty." Garrett smiled, checking out the car.

"a 2010 Ford Shelby GT500. Classic." I smiled as I ran my hand along the body of it.

"Impressive." He looked at me with a smirk on his face. How I loved that crooked smile he'd give me.

"Unlike all the other Hollywood starlets, I'm more so interested in cars. Fast ones." I gave him a flirty look.

He blushed and bit his lip.

"Babe, there you are." Brian came up from behind me and kissed my neck.

"Hey Brian." I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"So, you're filming today?" He asked.

"Yupp, all day." I replied.

"What scenes?"

"Well, Marc was wanting to see if we could get all of the scenes shot today, but so far all I know is that we'll be getting the driving scene, the motel scene, the beach scene and hopefully the pool scene." I said.

"Motel scene?" He asked.

"Yeah, um, Garrett and I are gonna be shooting a bit of a love scene." I mumbled.

"Love scene? is that the same for the pool scene? and the other scenes?" Brian seemed to be getting a little uneasy.

"Well I thought you heard the song before, it's about living a teenage dream. And in the video it's basically acting out the lyrics. Didn't you read the lyrics I gave to you?" I asked him.

"No, I didn't get around to it. But you two are gonna be like, kissing?" He looked at Garrett then back at me.

"Hey man, I don't wanna come between you and Audrey, I understand that you both love eachother, and this is just a video, that's all." Garrett spoke.

"Yeah well...I don't know I'll just see you in Brighton then." Brian kissed my forehead and was about to leave, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to me.

"I love you." I gave him "the look" then gave him a kiss on the lips, the one that keeps you wanting more. He smiled then went back into the hotel.

I sat in the passenger seat. Garrett walked around the car and sat in the driver's seat.

"You don't know the effect you have on us." He smirked.

I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?

Comments:)

Okay, so Audrey's Birthday is coming up (July 4th), what kind of gifts should she get? What kind of party should her brother plan for her?

Daniel is a smart guy and it'll soon be mentioned that he graduated from a prestigious university, what kind of degree should he have? his job?

Your feedback is important to me :)