Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Teenage Dream

July 2nd (same day)

The sun was setting that day, we managed to shoot every scene although we were utterly exhausted, and the last scenes to shoot were the motel scene before the sun set, the party and the pool scene later this night.

We drove to a local motel where Marc had his film crew set up and ready to go. This scene Garrett and I were gonna come into the room and basically do a love scene. It was beyond awkward but at the same time a breath of fresh air. He was always a gentle lover, unlike Brian who liked it rough and assumed I did too...which I did not. Garrett had always been sensitive and caring, He would always ask me if this was okay, or if I was comfortable. And he did just the same this time.

He ran his hands down my body as I purposely struggled to unbutton my jeans. He leaned down and gave me soft kisses along my jaw line then to my lips. He lifted me up so my legs were now wrapped around his fit body. We looked into eachother's eyes. He pushed me up against the headboard as he kissed his way along my stomach up to my neck. I gave out soft moans as i ran my fingers through his hair.

The whole scene took about an hour and a half to shoot, it was only supposed to be 1/2 an hour but since Marc kept telling us to cool it down it took a little longer.
When we finished the scene, Garrett drove us back to the hotel.

"Ooh la la, looky here fellas. The teenagers just filmed the love scene." Tommy teased us as we walked into the restaurant. Our faces were flushed and we couldn't stop smiling and giggling.

"So, how'd it go?" Nikki chuckled.

"Good." I mumbled.

"Real good." Garrett smiled, rubbing his jaw.

"Babe." Brian came into the restaurant and gave me a hug.

"Brian." I smiled.

"I thought you were supposed to be here like, an hour ago?" He questioned.

I turned my eyes away, "We got a little-"

"Tied up." Daniel laughed.

"Shut up. We had a little bit of a delay." I said.

"So are you done filming?" Brian asked.

"No, we still have to shoot the party scene and the pool, and Marc wants you guys to be extras in the party." I said.

"Cool, are we gonna do it now?" He asked.

"Yeah, we're going out back to the pool and the party will start there." I replied.

"Are we ready?" Marc came in.

"Yupp."

"Alright, c'mon ladies!" Marc called, then a group of girls in bikinis and daisy dukes followed him out to the back.

"Woah." Tommy grinned.

"At ease Tommy boy, they're half your age." Nikki chuckled, elbowind Tommy.

"I know." Tommy grinned.

Nikki rolled his eyes.

Double Vision by 3OH!3 was blasting on the stereo as we danced, Brian never liked dancing so he sat on the side watching. He rolled his eyes as he saw Garrett and I being friendly and giving eachother little kisses. The fake party was pretty awesome actually, but I couldn't help but laugh at Daniel, practically beating the girls off with a stick. He was a very faithful guy, and he had no interest in other girls who were not his loving girlfriend Chanel.

Marc had pulled Garrett and I aside to the pool. This was the last scene and Garret and I had to make out in the pool, underwater...crazy stuff.
* * * * * * * * * * *
After all the filming was finally finished, I sat by the pool drying myself off with a towel.

"What a day." Garrett came and sat next to me.

"Yeah, making out with you all day. That's definately a teenage dream." I smiled.

"I'm really glad I got to spend this time with you. I've really missed you." He looked down.

"I've missed you too." I pushed his hair back.

"I'm leaving tomorrow in the early morning, I have to be back in the States to continue filming a movie." He said.

"You have to leave so soon? You just got here." I said.

"I have to. I took time off just to come here and be with you." He replied.

I smiled. "That's so sweet. Thankyou so much Garrett, I don't think I would have wanted to do this shoot with anyone else. You're a really great guy."

"And you're a really great girl." He gave me that crooked smile, then slowly moved his face closer to mine and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. Then whispered something in my ear:

"We can dance, until we die
You and I, will be young forever."


I blushed, "You fool."
We laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts???

Audrey's Birthday is still coming up. Got any ideas for gifts? the party?