Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Born This Way

July 12th



The next day it was decided that I was gonna leave the tour. Ryan was coming with me, and we were gonna leave to London. I had signed on to do the Bob Dylan film, and it was being filmed in London.

Daniel and Chanel were going to join our mother in Italy. Daniel had said they had no other reason of staying.

It was a sad time for me. The guys, they had become my family during this time. They meant the world to me, but I needed to leave, for the sake of my sanity which was only hanging on by a thread.

My bags were all packed and had been taken to the family's private jet. I had one last performance before I had to leave, so I took my last walk to the stage.

8:00pm

The crowd was cheering and chanting my name. I smiled as I approached the microphone. I looked out at the crowd; I remember I used to be like all these people. I was a teenager just like them, I went to shows, and everytime I did, I was given hope. I wished one day I'd be the one on stage inspiring the audience. I looked to the sides of the stage, Motley Crue and all my friends and these musicians stood there for me. They're my family. They've supported me 100%.

I smiled, "My family is standing side stage for me. My family is out there." I pointed to the crowd. "You are my family, my little monsters. Sadly this is my last show." The crowd awe'd.

"But this is gonna be a good one. I don't think I can outdo the one on July 4th, but I'll try my best. I love you all, you have inspired me. I wrote a new song, which should be on the next record. Little monsters, just put your paws up. 'Cause you were Born This Way."

"I'm beautiful in my way,
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was Born This Way..."


-x-

Nikki ordered a limo to take us to the airport where the jet was. He and Caleb came with us to the airport.

Ryan had boarded the jet, he waited for me at the top of the stairs. I hugged Daniel and Chanel, wishing them a good trip to Italy. They were going on a different jet. I hugged Nikki and told him to behave, he scruffed up my hair and kissed my forehead.

I fixed my hair as I stepped to Caleb.

"And that's how Nikki does his hair every morning." I chuckled.

Caleb smiled.

"Do you think we'll see eachother after this?" I asked him.

"I'd like to." He replied.

"I'm gonna miss you Caleb." I hugged him. "It's been a long time since I've had a friend like you."

"I'm gonna miss you too." He held me. My heart raced.

The plane was ready to go, so we released eachother from our hug.

"Here." Caleb gave me a cd in its case.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's Come Around Sundown. It's our new album. It won't be released till next month, but I want you to have this." He smiled.

*Cue Music*

I hugged him. "Thankyou." I softly touched his face then turned to board the plane.

Caleb's POV

I watched her leave, boarding the plane. Ryan took her hand and kissed her as she met him at the top of the stairs, she blushed. They went in and the door was shut.

Love might have not worked out for her and Brian. But I believe my love for her, it would never die.

Audrey

I sat in the window seat, ready for take off. Ryan sat across from me.

I put the cd into the stereo. The first song playing was called Pyro.

Sitting there listening to Caleb singing, I knew that I meant a lot to him if he gave me this cd. I needed to pay him back somehow.

I took out my cell and called my modeling agent.

"I'll be resigning from Victoria's Secret, and I'd like to request another model to take my place as an Angel."

"Who?"

"Lily Aldridge."

I ended the phone call.

Ryan took my hand in his, our fingers laced. He kissed my hand. I smiled, then continued looking out the window.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'm Audrey Cobain. I was never cut out for a life of being prim and proper.

I wasn't meant to be part of a royal family nor was I ever meant to be considered normal.

I was born to a poor man and to a rich woman.

Raised by my father, I came from living in a small and dirty apartment in Olympia .

My father killed himself in 1994.

My mother is fashion mogul. My step-dad is a rockstar.

I was then raised into a life of wealth and power, where New York was my home and L.A was my playground.

But at the end of the day I was influenced by the three of them, to become the woman I am today.

In my life I've loved and I've been loved. I had it and I lost it.

But now is my chance to start over.

And I will prove that I am worth everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please :)

So my lovelies, this is the end of the story. The sequel should be soon. This was my first story on Mibba, I began writing it in July last year and here we are in April. I loved writing this and hope you will read the sequel :) Thankyou for being supportive and reading :)

I need Sequel Name Suggestions! please help :)