Status: gonna try and update as often as i can :)

I'll Keep You, My Dirty Little Secret

The Only Hope For Me Is You

I leant against my car, cigarette in hand waiting for Harley. I saw her, head down carrying a guitar case on her back and a stack of books in he arm, it looked like far too much weight for someone that tiny to be carrying. I helped her put the stuff in my backseat. “Mind if we stop in at starbucks first?” I asked Harley who was staring out the side window. She shook her head and I pulled into the carpark and got out, “Want anything?” I asked sticking my head through the window.
“White chocolate mocha and one of those giant chocolate coins”
“Kay”.
I got our stuff and got back in the car and handed Harley her order before finally driving to my house. She looked totally in awe of it, “So Harley Quinn is a weird name, is there a story behind it?” I asked trying to make conversation.
“Yeah my mom is a huge Batman fan so yeah” she explained while she followed me up the stairs. I didn’t get what she meant so I asked, “What has Batman got to do with anything?” She stopped and looked at me like I’d just grown another head.
“You’ve never read a batman comic?” I shook my head and her eyes widened even more which I didn’t think was possible, “Harley Quinn was the joker’s girlfriend, she worked at Arkham Asylum where the joker was a patient and she fell in love with him”. I opened the door to my room which was probably the least fancy place in the whole house, there was my giant bed with the blood red duvet, my closet, a set of drawers, my desk, my rather large TV and of course my guitar: a white custom Les Paul, she was my pride and joy. “You play?” Harley asked, she seemed surprised by everything.
“Yeah I’ve been playing since I was about 11, do you play anything?”
“Yup bass” Now it was my turn to be surprised. I’d had her picked as a piano kind of girl with her long, light brown hair and thick rimmed glasses, bass just seemed a bit too hardcore for her. Now that she’d said it though I could kind of see it in a nerdy bassist/matchbook romance kind of way. I sat down on my desk chair and motioned for her to sit on my bed. She started to pick nervously at her fingerless gloves and it occurred to me that I’d never seen her not wear a pair of them. “Harley?” I asked and she looked up, “How come you always wear gloves?”. She gave a little laugh, pulled them off and showed me her hands, running down all four fingers on each hand was the tattoos of wolverine-esque blades starting from just below her knuckle and ending just before her fingernail. My eyes just about popped out of my head and my ‘not hardcore enough’ theory went out the window. I looked her in the eyes and noticed yet another thing, she had the bridge of her nose pierced. I’d never noticed before because of her glasses. This day just kept getting more and more surprising.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this one is waaaay fillerish and is pretty much a whole bunch of lists but i kinda wanted to establish some stuff that i hadn't already.

anyway kiddies is anyone else entering the killjoy costume competition, I'd love to hear about yours

comment? subscriptions?