Status: Just started! I love the story line... you steal you die btw. =D

My Despicable Life Turns Good

Dream

Andy's POV

She slammed me against the wall. I breathed out, shocked by her strength. "What do you want?" I spat.
"You to pretend. C'mon," She said, her dark, brown eyes wide.
"No," I said,"And what are you gunna do about it?" I asked, slightly feeling her grip get stronger.
"I told you before... Bad things. 'Kay?" She said. "Maybe even to your precious little Andreas."
"Keep your hands off of her!" I yelled, finally getting away from her grip.

*Woke up*
My eyes felt heavy as I lifted my head. I turned to the clock and say it read '11:23'. I threw the sheets off of me and pulled myself out of bed. I grabbed my CD player and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the American Idiot CD and hopped into the shower, finally feeling awake.
I thought about the dream I had just woken up from... Why did she say,"Your precious little Andreas?" We aren't dating or anything... I suddenly felt something weird in the pit of my stomach. A bit of a quesy feeling... Like I had just realized something. I shook my head, whipping the thought from my mind.
I dried and threw on black skinnies and a white shirt and walked out of the bathroom. I knocked on Bradie's door... I needed some socks because all of mine were dirty. "Come in," I heard him say.
I walked in and say Andreas with a couple of Bradie's shirts in her hands. "Hey, Andy." I heard her say.
"Hey," I said,"Bradie, can I borrow some socks? Mine are in the wash."
"Ugh. Top drawer." He said, going through his closet. I picked out a pair of black socks and sat on the bed.
"So, Bradie? Are you going on your date today?" I said, grinning.
"Yes, he is." Andreas said, smiling.
"Why don't you guys go on a date?" He asked, his back to us. I suddenly felt my cheeks turn a bit hot and I shook my head.
"Oh, shut up." I said.
"We have a show on Thursday, by the way." Bradie said, finally selecting a pair of black sneakers.
"Yeah, Shaun told me yesterday." I said.
"Can I come?" Andreas asked, looking eager.
"Yeah, of course." I said,"We can probably pick you up before we head over there."
"Cool,"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know... I haven't updated in a while D: But I had the urge to write today and I thought I really should update this.