Status: Just started! I love the story line... you steal you die btw. =D

My Despicable Life Turns Good

What Are You Doing?

Andy's POV

Andreas and I sat on my bed. I felt here warm lips against my cheek. I looked over at her, blushing face. She was looking down at her shoes. I moved in and kissed her right cheek. I could see her smile.... so I smiled too.
"What time are we going ot the beach tomorrow?" Andreas finally asked.
"How about I pick you up at 11:00?" I asked.
"That would be great." She said, finally looking up.
"Come on." I said, taking her hand and leading her out my door. I led her to the liviing room where mum and Chris where.
"Hi, Chris." I said, picking him up. "This is my little brother." I said.
"Awh, he's so cute." Andreas said. I handed Chris over to her. "Hello, Chris." She said, smiling. She played with him so well. "Ugh, I love kids." She said, when we finally went back to my room. We sat down on my bed.
"Me too." I said.
"Oh, look at the time....I have to go." Andreas said, getting up. We got in the car and I drove her home. "Bye, Andy." She said, picking up her purse.
"Bye, Andreas." I said. She got out of the car and jogged up to her front door.

-later-

I layed on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. It was 10:00 PM, and I was trying to get to bed. I rolled over on my side, and pulled up the covers. I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
I woke in the morning, at 10:00. I got up, took a quick shower, and put on my swimmers. I slipped on a white shirt, and walked out of my room. I said goodbye to my mum and walked ot my car. I drove over to Andreas's house and rang the door bell.
"Hello," Andreas's grandma said, opening the door. "You can go to her room. Sencond door on the left." She said. I walked to the second door on the left and opened it. Andreas was on her laptop, typing. I looked around her room. She had many posters(Blink182, Green Day, Nevershoutnever, and one Short Stack poster over her bed.) I walked closer to the Short Stack poster. I saw a little pink heart next to me.
"What are you doing?" I heard Andreas say.
"Oh, your grandma let me in. Sorry." I said, embarassed.
"Okay, well lets go." She said, getting up. I looked her up and down. She had on a black and purple bikini. I tried to keep my mouth closed, but failed. "I have my top on right?" She said, smirking.
"Yeah, you just look great." I said, mentally kicking myself. We walked out to my car, and drove off to the nearest beach. We picked a spot near the water, and set down our stuff.
"So..... wanna go swimming?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like=D. So yeah. Today has been so boring! Gah, at least on Thursday I'm going to the beach and on Friday I'm going to my stepmom's friend's mum's pool with my friend Arlee. But its only Tuesday!=D. Hope you comment and subscribe.... And don't forget tell your friends!!!!=D. ......I LOVE YOU ANDY! This chappie is for..... ANDY!=D