Status: Just started! I love the story line... you steal you die btw. =D

My Despicable Life Turns Good

Suck On This

Andreas's POV

Andy and I sat on top of the slide.
"So..." Andy said, smirking.
"So..." I said. We laughed a little, then got up. I looked into Andy's eyes. I think I was falling in love... I never felt this way for Nathan.
"So, see you've moved on." Someone said, behind us. I turned around to face Nathan. Oh, great. I swallowed the big lump in my throat.
"Nathan.." I choked out. The last time I say him, he was making a fast get away.
"How's our baby?" Nathan asked. Oh, no. I looked over at Andy, who was puzzled. "HOW IS OUR BABY?! DID YOU HEAR ME?!" Nathan said louder.
"They are good." I said, looking down.
"Now, who are you?" He asked Andy.
"This is my boyfriend." I butted in. Okay, so I wasn't fully lying...He was going to be soon.
"Hmm. Already over me?" Nathan asked.
"Yeah, you broke my heart, and left your child. I'm over you." I said, firmly.
"Whatever." He said. I looked at him with hate in my eyes. Nathan stepped closer to me. "I'm not just gunna let you forget me." He said. The next thing I knew, Nathan's lips were pressed against min.
"What the hell?!" I asked, shoving him off me.
"Oh, come on. Youn know you loved it." He said grabbing, butt.
"Let go of her!" Andy said. Andy punched Nathan square in the nose. Blood dripped from Nathan's crooked nose. Andy grabbed my hand to take me away. I let go.
"Suck on this." I said, kicking Nathan where it hurts. Andy just laughed, grabbing my hand again. He dragged me off to his car, and opened the door. I hopped into the car and buckled up. Andy and I drove over to Starbucks. We got coffee, then sat down at a table.
"So what was Nathan talking about?" Andy asked.
"Andy, I'm pregnant....With Nathan's child." I said, taking a long, needed sip.
"Oh," Andy said.
"My dad will take them, so I won't have to worry much. I will take them once I'm old enough." I said.
"That's good." Andy said. The rest of the time at Starbucks was silent. We got back into Andy's car and drove to his house. We went into the house, almost bumping into his mom.
"Oh, hello Andreas." She said, smiling.
"Hi, Mrs. Clemmensen." I said, smiling back. We walked to the second door on the left, Andy's room. Andy opened the door for me.
"Ladies first." He said, smirking.
"Awh, I forgot about that rule. You should've gone first." I said, laughing.
"Oh, feisty." Andy said, laughing. We sat on his bed, silent for a moment. I turned to him, looking at his cheek. I could just move in and give him a peck... MOVE, ANDREAS! KISS HIM! I quickly leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. I then, quickly looked away, blushing. Then, I felt Andy's lips on my cheek. I blushed even more, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it=D. Andy Smiley! Okay, so I didn't do much...I watched boxing.... lol. It's 1:18AM here. So yeah. This chapter is dedicated to my friends, Chelse, Bells, and Holly=D.