Status: active

Death for Love or Life and Family

Rowel Thorfinn

~Recap~
“When will I be leaving?”
“Tomorrow night” standing up he walked out the door. Narcissa followed but not without yelling the house elves would be packing my things. ‘Fun’ I though as I stood and walked out the door and up to my now old room.

~End Recap~

I walked up the stairs annoyed about this sudden move. ‘I just got here!’ I though as I made my way to my room and as I opened the door. House elves were already at work packing all my things. I watched them, amused as well as feeling sorry for them as they lifted heavy boxes or even medium light boxes which they couldn’t see over. I took pity on them and got out my wand; flicking my wand, I lifted the boxes that were full and placed them near the wall on the floor.
“Here’s the deal. So you won’t get hurt, you guys pack and I’ll put the boxes in the corner. Oh, and that wasn’t a question that is a command” I smirked as the house elves fought back a cry of refusal. The house elves smiled though and went back to work. After two more wand flicks I was bored I wanted to actually do the work myself. So I lent to my bedside table and grabbed a scrunchy. I put up my hair and stood up off my soft, warm, king sized bed. I walked over to the newest sealed box lifted it and walked to the other wall placing it beside the rest of the boxes. I did this for a while, while also help packing the things I held most dear. The things I loved the most were left to the side for me to take in my bag. I finally stopped to look at the clock once my room was pretty much bare and boxes lined the wall hiding the forest green paint. The clock read 5:30 pm. ‘Shit, that took longer then I thought.’

“Miss, we still have half your closet to do” came the voice of Rog.

“Oh, yes, you’re quite right. Well I want to take a shower, change, and get ready for later then you can finish up. So for now go get something to eat, you all worked very hard.” The house elf bowed his head as did the other 5 and off they went. I walked into the bathroom quickly walking into the shower straight away. After scrubbing my body using a body wash that smelt of apple cinnamon (love the smell), I washed with my body wash that also smelt of apples and cinnamon, shaved, rinsed off in cold water then quickly jumped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel of the hanger and started to dry my self off. Soon I was dry but I put my hair in a towel and my robe on and strode out and headed to my closet.

“What should I wear…what should I wear…?” I whispered to my self as I tapped my chin. I walked further into my closet till I came to the summer dress collection. I saw a beautiful white dress that was a halter. It was tight around the upper body but flowed out once it hit my waist. It had a deep V-neck. It was very figure flattering, and it made my dirty blond hair look completely blond. It made my lightly pink lips look vibrant like pink roses. I picked a white strapless bra and a matching white lace thong. I slipped into them then grabbed the dress and slipped it on. I then released from the clutches of my towel. My hair cascaded in soft ringlets.
‘Thank god I have naturally ringlet/wavy hair’ I though happily as it fell around my shoulders. I went to one of the still open boxes reached in and pulled out a light blue ribbon. I always used ribbons as head bands and braid them into my hair. But today I wore it s a headband and weaved it into my hair as I braded my hair to the left shoulder. I walked to the full length mirror and looked at my reflection. I smiled softly I look innocent yet appealing.
‘I think I look good.’ I kept feeding my self these comments as I viewed myself but I knew I could look better. I walked to my bathroom and opened up my make up bag. I pulled out a black eyeliner pencil and lined my eyes top and bottom. I did a flick at the end making my dark green eyes vibrant and cat like. I put on a light shimmer powder over top and mascara. I put on a lightly tinted pink lip-gloss. It wasn’t obvious but it was just a bit pinker and a light gloss over top. I zipped up my make-up and walked out of the bathroom to put it in my Louis Vuitton bag. I strutted to the closet twirled making my dress flare. I walked to the shoe section and pulled out a pair of white pumps with a 3 ½ inch heel. I was finally ready, so I made my way down stairs. I reached the living room looked to see it was now 6:50 pm. I sat down gracefully, back straight one ankle placed behind the other hands clasped and placed in the middle of my lap.
I sat like this for 5minutes before I heard foot steps. I stood and swerved my head to look at the people coming into the living room/greeting room. In came Lucius, Narcissa, and a man in his mid 30’s. He was 6’ft 2 making my 5’6 height seem puny. He had blond hair no gray in sight. He had crystal blue eyes which shown with pride but held kindness as well. He smiled showing his perfect, straight, white teeth.
“Hello, I am Rowle Thorfinn you will be staying with me for this oncoming year.”
“What? I thought I was only staying with you for a few months” I questioned confused which Narcissa quickly jumped in as well.
“Yes, we agreed that she’d come back after she entered Hogwarts”
“Yes, that was agreed and we talked another time and decided she will know be staying with me for the rest of the year.”
“Who’s we?! I don’t recall this meeting!” Narcissa shrieked.
“Sweetie, com down; theirs no need to get mad.” Lucius tried to have reason but Narcissa wouldn’t have it.
“No, I will not! She is like my daughter she will remain here in-”
“Narcissa Malfoy! She will come with me she will stay with me through out the entire year, and you will not make any more unnecessary fuss. Do you understand.” He had a tone that made it very clear that this was the plan and it was going to happen if she liked it or not. The ‘do you understand’ wasn’t really a question, it was more telling a person or telling a child rather that this is happening and you better get that fact quickly. Narcissa opened her mouth to say something but I spoke up before her.
“Please take care of me. I will do my best to follow your rules and keep honour in your house hold for my stay” I said towards Thorfinn bowing my head slightly.
“But-but Talia, what about staying here?” a heart broken Narcissa said.
“I want to but it has been decided, I shall be living with Rowle Thorfinn. I won’t make a habit of getting angry when I do not get my way.” I said looking pointedly at her. Rowle smiled as if he was proud of his daughter’s choice. ‘I guess he already see’s me as his daughter.’
“Good. Glad that’s settled, now we must be off” He took out his wand and my bag with my most precious items came flying down the stairs and to his hand.
“What-what about dinner?” Came a small voice which I realized was Narcissa.
“I’m afraid I already have plans. I have to check up with the head of muggle department. I am instructed to have dinner at his place. At 7:30 and I cannot be late.” He nodded to me and I turned to follow him as he moved to the door.
“You don’t mean Weasley right?” said Lucius as if he had something foul.
“Yes, Arthur Weasley” replied Thorfinn comely
“Your taking her to that place?! It’s dirty, diseased filled, and full of blood traitors” cried Narcissa. “I won’t allow it!”
“To bad for you, I am her guardian now and she is going.” With that he strode out of the room with me following. We got to a very long car which is called a limo. I liked this invention out of all the muggles (non magical folk) inventions; way better then floo powder, evaporation, and flying. We slid into the back with the door closing and of we went to the Weasleys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long! here's a new chapter. Comment
L.