Status: new jalex story

Bitter Sweet Love

The Good Byes

Tour was over and Jack was glad it was over he could be back at home and not have to do a thing he wouldn’t have to see Alex anymore and that made Jack happy harsh as it sounds but he was just glad. There was only one small problem though Jack had to make the next few more hours with Alex as they headed home. Jack just stayed in his favourite part of the bus where he could watch his films and eat junk food.

He decided to put on a movie his favourite movie he love so much Home Alone, he smiled at himself as he put the DVD in the player and sat back and pressed the play button on the remote he got comfy and sighed happily to himself.

~

After a while the bus stopped Jack made his way to the front lounge as they dropped of Zack ‘see you later losers’ Zack said with a smile on his face hugging Alex then hugged Rian then went to Jack ‘Just talk to him’ Zack said as pulled Jack in for a hug ‘no Zack I can’t’ Jack replied whispering in his ear, ‘dude you got to it won’t be the same otherwise’ Zack exclaimed Jack sighed ‘keep in touch’ Zack said as he patted Jack’s back and started to walk toward his house.

~

It wasn’t long till Jack found himself alone with Alex on the bus they all ready said bye to Rian as he was staying over Kara’s for the weekend so they just dropped him off there. Jack sighed as he sat down on the sofa in the front lounge; Alex came as sat next the tensions in the air was thick. ‘I’m sorry’ both Alex and Jack said in unison they both giggled ‘It’s my fault jack I’ve fucked I let you think I was feeling the same way towards and I honestly do I thought if I teased you a bit then I don’t know it was stupid and I am truly sorry’ Alex said Jack felt his eyes water up at this point he could see Alex was really sorry for what he did and how he had gone about but Jack still didn’t forgive him what he did.

‘I still need time Alex I just I need to be on my own you have at least give me that’ Jack replied through a sob by the time the two boys had talked the bus was outside Alex’s and it was time to say good bye maybe for good maybe not Jack stepped off the bus with Alex as he said a last good bye they hugged and Jack felt his heart break right there as he watched Alex walk inside and close the door behind him.

Jack grabbed his things off the bus and started to walk to his house he only lived ten minutes away from Alex as he walked home he felt tears streaming down his face as he thought about what had happened throughout the tour some good things and some bad he thought about the first time he kissed Alex and how amazing it felt the sparks that he could feel and he knew Alex could feel it too.

But he knew that he couldn’t think about it anymore he knew that he had to put it all in a box and throw away the key but Jack also knew that it would take for them go. He knew he’d miss his best friend. As Jack reached his house he walked in and sat on the sofa and let out a big sigh he looked around him and thought how much he missed this place.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH sorry if its a tear jerker guys but I couldn't help it; thanks to everyone who has subscribed and commented on this story I may work on a squeal I'm workin on a Alex Gaskarth story atm and I shall be continuing my Garrett Nicklesen story :) thanks gys love you all <333