Status: Readers: 599; Subscribers: 136; Comments: 92 ; 10 stars!

It Was Only a Kiss

Decisions

Somehow, the three had managed to fall asleep in their respective places in the living room. Brian remained sprawled across the floor, Sophie was on the loveseat, and Jimmy dangling from the couch.

It was a knock at the door that awoke Jimmy and Sophie; the two shot up and looked over at the door, and then to each other, and then to Brian. Sophie chuckled and shook her head, seeing him still fast asleep. "I'll get it," she mumbled and got off of her loveseat.

She tip-toed over Brian and carefully opened the door, revealing a Zacky Baker on the other side. Sophia quickly made a 'shh' noise and pointed to Brian's sleeping form.

Zacky nodded and stepped inside, waving awkwardly at Jimmy. "I was hoping we could talk in private," he whispered in Sophie's ear.

She nodded. "Jimmy, I'll be right back." She said softly.

She and Zacky made their way to her bedroom and gently closed the door behind them. "So, what's up?" She asked and sat on her bed.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know if we should keep doing this," he stated, pointing to himself and then to her.

She sighed. "I know, Zack. It fucking sucks, though." She said, nodding.

He chuckled. "Tell me about it; oh, and, uhh, sorry about your birthday. I'll take you out to dinner to make up for it sometime." He added with a nod.

She chuckled and shook her head. "It's fine, Zack, don't worry about it."

He sighed. "You know, Soph, I really did like you, even before you got all dolled up." He informed her.

She blushed slightly. "Uh, thank you, I guess?" She chuckled. "God, this sucks balls."

He smiled. "Sucks donkey dick, in fact."

She grinned and nodded. "Yes, exactly. I feel like we're breaking up, it's funny." She said with a slight giggle.

"Well, we kind of are, breaking up our amazing sex relationship."

Sophie shrugged. "In a way."

"Still sucks. Especially since I would totally continue it if it weren't for Brian," he stated with a chuckle.

Sophie raised an eyebrow. "Why is Brian stopping us all of a sudden?" Sophie inquired curiously.

"Wait, what?"

"Don't you confuse me more, Zachary Baker!" She said with a laugh.

He sat down next to her on the bed. "He didn't tell you?" He asked, sounding a bit confused.

"Tell me what?"

"Last night he was going to ask you out; he didn't?" Zacky asked with raised eyebrows.

Sophie's eyes went wide. "Oh, fuck. He told me that you guys had convinced him that he might love me and I kind of... disproved it?" She said, stuffing her face into her hands. "I fucked up, didn't I, Zack?"

Zacky placed a hand on her shoulder. "It depends. Do you have feelings for him?" He asked.

"I don't know!" She exclaimed, frustrated. "I've always seen him as my best friend Brian, not my boyfriend Brian." She sighed. "And I don't want to ruin our friendship."

Zacky pursed his lips. "Soph, you can't make yourself love someone." He said softly, knowing perfectly well what she was doing.

She glared up at him. "I know that, Zacky, but what if Brian hates me if I don't give it a shot?"
She questioned, tears filling her eyes.

"He would never do that, Sophia. Ever." Zacky stated firmly and pulled her into his arms as she let a few tears fall. "But you can't make yourself love him. If you don't, then you don't. It would break his heart if you faked your feelings."

She shook her head. "I do love him, though. Just not in that way."

Zacky nodded and kissed the top of her head. "Well, it's up to you, babe." He told her.

"What do you mean?" Sophie questioned, burying her face into his shoulder.

"If you want to give it a shot with Brian. It's up to you." His voice was a little strained, and Sophie picked up on it.

"What are you really saying?" She inquired.

He sighed. "I don't know, Soph. Honestly, I know Brian loves you. He really does, and I feel like the biggest piece of shit saying this..." He sighed. "But, you know, if you wanted to give us a shot, I wouldn't be opposed..."

Sophie let out a huge sigh. "I'm going to fuck everything up, aren't I?" She asked, finally looking up at him through tear-filled eyes.

"Sophie, the only way you could fuck anything up would be if you did what you thought everyone else wanted. Decide for yourself. What will make the the happiest? That's all Bri really wants."
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who's lucky that I got a tumblr account? You guys are! Otherwise I would've been waiting for the last comment for twenty. So, with my tumblr, I'll be posting stuff about my stories. I already have a blog up for this story (it's an exert, go fucking read it! xD). I don't care if you follow me or whatever, it's just a fun little thing I want to do with my readers. You can ask me about the story, or anything you want.

And this time I'm not making exceptions. There are 119 subscribers for this story. 20 of you can't comment?