Well It's Love, Make It Hurt

Eight

Frank’s POV

When I woke up, I was lying on top of Gerard. I almost freaked out, the only thing that made me not jump out of the bed and start screaming was the fact that it was him. He smelt good. I remembered falling asleep on Gerard’s shoulderintentionally before the movie was over. I guess we just slipped in the couch or something to end up in this strange position. I also noticed we were covered by a blanket.

I turned my head a bit to see Mikey and Steph sleeping in the other couch, in a way more compromising position, also covered by a blanket. Just then, Gerard’s mom passed walking quietly through the living room, and saw me looking at her.

“Good morning, Frank.” She whispered. In that moment I thought about my own mom, and I was about to start freaking out, because I remembered my mom thought I was just gonna watch a movie and then go back to our house, when Mrs. Way said “I called your mom last night and told her you fell asleep, actually all of you guys fell asleep and I didn’t have the heart to wake you up. She said it was alright” And with that she exited the room.

Well, now I knew who had put the blankets around us.

I felt Gerard stir under me and I quickly closed my eyes, trying to appear as if I was just waking up myself.

“Whoa, Morning Frankie” Gerard said in a sleepy voice, yet I could tell he was grinning. I opened my eyes once again and got up slowly, rubbing my eyes.

“Morning Gee” I answered, looking at him.

We were silent for a bit, as we sat straight up. Just then, we heard Steph shriek like someone was trying to kill her.

“AARGH!!!” She screamed at top of her lungs, pushing a very frightened Mikey to the floor.

“What the…?” He started asking, trying to figure out what was going on.

“OH MY GOD! I’m so sorry Mikey! I just freaked out because you were like…and… Sorry!” Steph said, not managing to get out her thoughts correctly.

Gerard and I both started laughing at them. We had woken up in a… strange position and didn’t freak out like that. And the fact that Steph and Mikes are together and still she freaked out, only made me laugh even more.

*time elapse*

Gee’s POV
“C’mon Frankie, tell us more about yourself, because we barely even know you!” said Steph. “Like, what music you like, do you play an instrument, which way do you swing, hobbies, and that sort of stuff.” Said Mikey.

We were all sitting in the living room, just after eating the breakfast mom prepared. This time, for some odd reason, we all sat on the floor.

“You know what? Maybe we should do this in a sort of group thingy so Frank doesn’t feel like he’s on some sort of probation or hearing or something.” Said Steph. “Alright, I’ll go first. I love all sorts of music, especially the Misfits and any sort of rock, and I can play the piano, I’m straight, but I guess you could tell that, and I like to cover some songs on the piano, um… I like to dance, hanging out with you guys, I love cherries, and anything sweet!”

“Okay, my turn.” Said Mikey. “I also love rock music, Anthrax is my favorite band, and I can play bass… sorta, I’m straight, and I love coffee, horror movies and… okay this is getting weird, so let’s leave it at that. Now you Gee.” He finished.

Frank, Steph and I laughed at him.

“Fine.” I said. “I like rock, and Iron Maiden is my favorite band, and can’t play a damn instrument, I-“ As I said this I was interrupted by Steph and Mikey both arguing me that I had an amazing singing voice. I blushed and continued. “Anyway, I like drawing, I like comics and horror movies um… I’m gay” I finished, looking anywhere but at Frank.

“’kay Frankie, your turn!” Said Steph, grinning.

Frank giggled a bit and started. “Um, okay. I love rock, especially Black Flag, I play the guitar, I love horror movies, I named my guitar Pansy,” At this, Mikey bombarded him with questions that he decided to ignore. “I played guitar for some bands where I lived before we started moving around, I love anything sugary, especially Skittles and… I’m gay.”

I couldn’t help but smile at what I’ve just heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter. Hope you do too.
Isa helped me get some ideas for the last part. She's so awesome.
Evee, here you go! I finally updated!
Lots of love to all my readers/commenters/subscribers!!!!
Oh, and by the way, what do you think about the new layout?