Well It's Love, Make It Hurt

Seven

Frank’s POV

We got to Gerard’s, and Mikey’s house. Gerard opened the unlocked door and held it open for me. I smiled and entered. I found myself in a cozy sort of feeling house. It was pretty cool.And way bigger than what my house was.

Immediately after Gerard had entered the house and closed the door, a middle-aged woman came into view. Gerard’s mom, I guessed.

“Oh, you’re back, honey,” she said looking at Gerard. Then she turned to me. “Oh, you’re Frank, right? I’m Donna, Mikey’s and Gerard’s mom." she added with a friendly smile.

“Hi.” I said, smiling politely.

“Gee, you’re father is gonna be out for the day and won’t come back until tomorrow afternoon, darling.” she added before heading back to the kitchen.

Gerard nodded before motioning me towards the living room, where I heard the voices of Steph and Mikey arguing about something, before seeing them both on sitting on the floor with a whole bunch of movies around them.

“Finally!” said Steph, looking at Gerard and me “What took you so long?”

“We’d have gotten here sooner if Frank didn’t have such short legs.” Said Gerard, teasing me.

“Hey!” Was all I managed to say before Steph interrupted me.

“You guys can save your flirting for later, right now we were discussing what movie we’re gonna watch!” she said, making me blush and look away from Gerard, who I could have sworn had a small smile on his face.

“I say we watch Psycho!” said Mikey, turning to Steph.

“No way, we’ve seen that way too many times! Let’s watch Night of the Living Dead!” she said looking at Mikey in return.

“Like we haven’t seen that one a million times too!” Mikey argued back.

“I vote for Night of the living dead,” I said.

“Me too," agreed Gerard, laughing as Stephanie pulled out her tongue at Mikey and put the movie on the player.

Gerard and Mikey went to the kitchen and got some sodas, popcorn and candy for everyone. Once they were back Steph started the movie.

Mikey and Steph laid together in the biggest couch, and, since the other seat in the living room wasluckily occupied by Steph’s, and Mikey’s backpacks, I sat with Gerard in the two-seater.

Gerard’s POV

*time elapse*

We were about 45 minutes into the movie and Mikey and Steph were kissing on the couch, completely ignoring the movie by now. We, well Frank and I, had already eaten all the candy, and Frank was hyper for a while. It was pretty amusing to watch. I started scaring him, by making a loud sound and poking him in the most opportune moments.

“Aww, Poor Frankie, he’s scared of the zombies!” I teased.

“Fuck off, you’re just damn scary!” he said sticking out his tongue at me.

“Yeah, right” I answered, and he started poking me. I laughed.

“Stop, I’m ticklish,” I said through the laughter.

And with that, he started poking me and tickling even more. I tickled him back and we completely ignored the movie too. He ended crawling on top of me to tickle me, and our faces were millimeters apart.

I felt the urge to kiss him then and there, but held myself back. We both went silent, and I felt myself blush, thanking the fact that the lights were off. He crawled off, and after a bit of an awkward silence, he started laughing and I followed his lead.

We resumed watching the movie, well he did. I was busy watching him from the corner of my eyes. This time we were sitting closer though. And near the end of the movie, I felt is head on my shoulder, as he fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is, the second part of last chapter.
Hope you like it. Comments and feedback are awesome!
<3333