Sequel: Chasing Happiness.
Status: Finished Please Comment (:

Things Could Be Better, but They Could Be a Whole Lot Worse

8.

“Hey Garrett” I yawned to Garrett who was sat at the breakfast bar, eating a sandwich, as I headed down into my kitchen, stretching as I reached the fridge, my pyjama shirt, raising a couple of inches at the waist. I turned to face him and glared as I noticed the last poptart making its way towards his mouth.

“What?” he questioned about to take a bite as my glare hardened.

“Is that the last poptart?” I stated more than questioned, as his eyes widened, I growled at him jumping over the laundry basket and towards him, but before I reached him he took a bite.

“Garry” I whined as he turned to grin at me.

“Aww come on Tea, we can share” he stated with a smile, as my eyebrow raised at the nick name.

“Tea?” I questioned as he blushed.

“Well they all call you Logey or Lo, so I wanted to be different so I’m calling you Tea from your middle name, Lottea” he stated, going to take another bite of the poptart, but being diverted as my hand covered his mouth, allowing me to be able to take a bite.

“You remembered my middle name?” i questioned as he blushed i decided to change subjects rapidly.

“Hmm this is a yummy poptart” I stated, as he mock glared at me, placing the poptart on the plate, before turning to tickle me, catching me off guard causing me to fall on the floor, but for him to fall down with me.

I thrashed about, trying to stop the attack as it just caused him to laugh and tickle me harder, we rolled about, me being tickled for a couple more minutes before he stopped, somehow me being held to the floor captive, as Garrett was laid next to me, his cheeks tinted red slightly from chuckling at my odd sounding laughter.

“Garrett that was mean.” I stated as he rolled over onto his side, I mimicked this action as he just chuckled at me again, looking into my eyes, as the searching for something. It was only then I noticed how close we where, our faces barley inches apart, our bodies nearly touching.

“Logan” He said, reaching out to push a piece of hair behind my eye, my breath hitching in my throat, as I didn’t dare move in case this turned out to be a dream. I froze, anticipating what action he was going to do next. He opened his mouth to speak –

“GARRETT” Tyler screeched, her light auburn pigtails bouncing as she skipped excitedly into the room and pounced on him, knocking him onto his back as she hugged him tightly, gabbing to him about her day.

“You know Garry” she said as he sat up, her perched on his knee, as I still laid in the same position not even moving my muscle. “I hope one day I grow up to have a boyfriend as pretty as you” she said stroking his hair as if I was a cat “but you’re like a brother now right, now that you go out with Logey” she said clapping her hands excitedly, before patting his head one last time and leaping from his lap and out of the room giggling to herself, as we just froze in time, our minds replaying the last a few minutes repeatedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrys Its Like 4 Days Earlier, Majour Stressed Out