Status: In progress... kind of.

A Sunrise on the East Side

Chapter 10

--

"Eli! Grayer! Over here!" I called to the two best friends and they both came running over.

"What are we doing today, Aunt Athena?" Eli asked impatiently.

"I'm not sure yet. What do you guys want to do?"

"GO SEE UNCLE ALEX!" Eli shouted and then glanced at Grayer who nodded. What the fuck?! Were they doing this on purpose? Were they conspiring against me?

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Grayer nodded again and I sighed. I know I had told myself just this morning I would treat Alex better but I was afraid. Would he reject me? No. He said he still loved me.

"Fine. Let's go." I grabbed both of their hands and we walked a long the sidewalk. When we got back to the apartment, we got in the elevator and rode up to our floor.

"I thought we were going to see Alex!" Grayer whined.

"We are! But we need to drop off your stuff." I said as I unlocked the door. The boys threw their backpacks in the foyer and stood outside the door, ready to go. I sighed but followed them to the elevator where we rode to Alex's floor. I hoped to God he wasn't fucking Lisa. That would be a sight to see...

Anyway, I do /not/ want to think about that. The elevator dinged and we made our way to Alex's door. Eli and Grayer knocked incessantly and finally Alex opened the door.

"Oh... hey guys," Alex smiled down at the small children and then up at me. I smiled back and he looked shocked.

"Are you going to just stand there or let us in?" Grayer asked.

Alex laughed. "Come in. If you don't want to stay, Athena, I can get them back to the X's apartment."

"No. I want to stay." I bit my lip and looked at him.

"Uh, okay." He smiled a little. I was trying my best. Grayer and Eli plopped down on the couch and I followed Alex into the kitchen. We were silent for a little before Alex turned to me, "Why are you being nice all of a sudden? Is it just an act?" he demanded.

"No. It's not an act. I'm being nice because I want to be nice and I hate myself for being so rude to you since I've been here. I'm sorry for everything I've said. You were right, I should get over what you said but it was just too hard." I looked into his eyes and he smiled widely.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that." He came towards me and hugged me and I felt just right in his arms. Well, until the Bitchh walked in.

"What is going on here? Does Jack know about this?" Lisa said snottily.

"Lisa, I was just hugging my friend."

"Uh huh, sure." She crossed her arms. "Who do you think you are? Trying to whore around with the whole band?"

I raised an eyebrow. "First of all, I've known them longer than you have and Zack is my brother. Jack is my best friend, not my boyfriend. I dated Alex long before you did."

"It doesn't matter though, he loves me. Don't you, Alex?" Lisa asked and Alex looked at me. "Alex?"

"Uh... Lisa..."

"Oh my God. You're cheating on me with this whore?" Lisa exclaimed.

"You're the whore!" I shouted. She opened her mouth. "Yes. I called you a whore. You're a bitchh and you don't deserve someone as good as Alex."

"You're dead, you fuckers." Lisa gave us the middle finger before storming out of the apartment.

"NOT IF I GET TO YOU FIRST!" I shouted. When the door slammed, I turned around and was met with the hungry lips of Alex.

But this time, I let it happen.

--
♠ ♠ ♠
Bahahah, bye Lisa. Loljk, she's not gone for good. She'll be back... hahahh, anyway, comment & fave? I hope you liked the chapter. Comment & fave? -jos.