My Good Chemical Charlotte Romance

It starts with us.

You had not meant for this to happen. You had tried everything for it not to happen. Two months ago you didn't even know who Good Charlotte was and now look at you. You are in love. It was crazy how you could meet someone one minute and the next know that they would becould be the only one you would ever love.

Now you not only had to tell your band, but his too. You were pacing nervously, waiting for the rest of the guys to show up. Benji kept telling you everything would be all right and to come sit down but it hadn't worked. It just made you even more nervous.

You stop for a second peaking into the next room. Bob, Ray, Billy and Joel were the only ones that had shown up at the moment. It suddenly hits you like a truck that you had not only to tell your brother and hisbrother twin.

"Are you sure no one knows anything?" you ask nervously.

"Yes, well actually Joel may know something but I think thats because we have that twin-tinition thing going on. Now please come sit down hun." He says. You mutter to yourself but head over anyway. Just as you plop down on the bunk next to him you hear the rest of the guys enter the bus.

"Finally!" you exclaim, jumping up. You turn back to Benji. "Come on, sugar, Now its time for the hardest part." You pull him up to you and give him a quick kiss. You can see the terror in his eyes. He does his best to cover it up with a fake smile.

"Are we just telling them we are together?" You nod at him, grabbing his hand and leading him into the next room.

As you enter you can hear a tiny collective gasp. You could feel them staring at your laced together fingers. You squeeze his hand tightly, pulling him right next to you. You glance over at Joel to see his reaction. You had no clue as to why you were afraid of him but you were. He is staring at you strangely. All you can think is crap.

"Well, umm..." you begin nervously. You glance at Benji and can see he is about to freak out from the pressure you where putting on him. He had not wanted to tell everyone but you had insisted.You hated sneaking to touch or kiss him. Taking a deep breath you start over.

"See we, no I, invited you all here today because we have something very important to tell you." You pause looking around. "In no way did we intend for this to happen but sometimes you just can't help yourself. I was in no way about to ignore it." You think for a second about what to tell them next. "Benji and me, we are, well... together." You finally rush out. You can tell that they are happy for you, well that is except for one person. Joel is staring at you like a lion stares at an antelope for the kill. You watch him turn and leave the bus. You look back at Benji and see he is staring at Joel. You nod towards the exit and leave, following him. Benji just nods at you and turns back to occupy the rest of the guys.

Leaving the bus you see Joel standing at the other end, staring at the sunset. You walk quietly over to him, not wanting him to freak out and hit you or something.

"Joel?" You say stopping beside him, searching his face for an answer.

"Hey Gerard, sorry about in there. I think its just shock. I mean, how would you feel if Mikey suddenly told you something like that?" He asks, turning to face you.

"Well I'd be upset at first that he hadn't told me first but I'd understand in the end." You say slowly watching him for a reaction.

"I think that I will be okay with this after I have time to process the whole idea of it." You turn around to walk away but he stops you. "Gerard?" You turn back towards him, nodding. "Just don't hurt my brother okay?"

"Of course I won't" You pause for a second not believing you were about to say these next three words. "... I love him."
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be three of these.
this is of course Gerard and Benji.
plz comment. thx