My Good Chemical Charlotte Romance

Not Again.

It had been three months since Gerard and Benji had told all of you about them. Since then you had been hanging around a lot with all of them. Well actually mainly Joel. You think it is because you had both lost a brother and just naturally came together to fill that void. But then again maybe it was more.

You were sitting on your bunk revealing in the fact there was no one else on the bus. You were wondering if anyone had left you coffee, when you hear someone else enter the bus. You get up and head out to see who it was and to tell them to get you some coffee. You see Joel sitting on the couch staring straight ahead. You knew something was the matter, this was not the normal Joel.

"Hey Joel. What's the matter?" you ask, sitting beside him. He glances at you but doesn't turn towards you.

"I just have something on my mind." he says quietly.

"What is it?"

"I don't know if I wanna talk about it." his replies finally turning towards you.

"Why?" You know you can talk about anything with me." His eyes search your as you say this.

"Well there has been this guy on my mind lately." He says slowly, eyes searching your face for a reaction. Your heart jumps into your throat with the prospect that he could be talking about you.

"Can you tell me more?"

"He is funny, sweet, smart, and just plain awesome." He looks out the window and your heart plummets. Of course he wasn't talking about you. No one ever liked you anyway.

"Oh.." you say quietly. So quietly in fact that you were amazed by the fact he had even heard it. His turns back quickly to you.

"What, the matter Mikes?" he asks a concerned look spreading across his face.

"Nothing, I just thought something but it... just never mind." You say, staring at the floor.

"Mikey look at me." he says and your eyes find his quickly. "Michael James Way, did you think I was talking about you?" Your eyes widen but you cant manage to get any words out. "Because I was, you know, talking about you." You smile slightly not believing what he was saying.

"Really?" He just nods pulling you towards him. His lips crash down on yours and you are frozen a second before pushing back against him. You open your mouth slightly and his tongue slips inside.

He pushes you down so you are laying on the couch with him on top of you. Your hands slip up into his shirt and his fingers creep into your hair. You moan slightly but just then you hear the others enter the bus. You freeze beneath him.

"Joel! I told you to keep all the chicks on your bus!" You hear Frankie exclaim. Joel slowly sits up and you hear Frankie gasp. "MIKEY?!" Then you hear something break.

You sit up and see Gerard staring at you dumbstruck. You didn't know what to do or say to him. Then you see him bolt from the bus. Joel looks over at you and you nod. You both get up and head after him, leaving Frankie staring after you. Luckily the moment you step out of the bus you see him sitting on a bench not very far away. Joel grabs your hand ans you head over.

"Gee?" You say. He just sits there pretending not to hear you. "You can't ignore me." He just sighs.

"I know, but what I don't know is why I'm having a problem with this." He looks up at you. His eyes dart form you to Joel, then to your conjoined hands and then back to you. "But I do know away to make me feel okay with it." He nods at Joel, who lets go of your hand following Gerard a little ways off. You listen intently but the only thing you can hear is:

Remember what you told me? Well, I'm telling you the same thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep part two.
one more.
then its quits for this.
as you can tell its Mikey and Joel.
so who does that leave for the last one?

comment please. thanks