My Good Chemical Charlotte Romance

The Final Chapter.

Maybe you should have told someone but you couldn't. Not after Gerard and Mikey had both came out with their relationships. It would just seems like you were copycats. The truth was you and Billy were in love. It wasn't just some way to release all the pent up sexual frustration you develop on tour. It was honest to god deep down love. I did suck the way you had to sneak all the touches and kisses. But you wouldn't rather be without it. He was like a drug.

You where sitting with Billy on his bus waiting for Joel to get bored with watching cartoons and go find Mikey. It was torture. Luckily, because you were thought of to be unbelievingly unpredictable, Joel thought nothing of you laying across Billy's lap.

Finally after what seems like ages, he gets up and leaves the bus. You wait a second before doing anything to make sure he was really gone. The you jump up off the couch and grab Billy's hand, pulling him into the back.

He pushes you up against the wall, kissing you forcefully. You slip your hands up into his shirt as his tongue enters your mouth. His hands quickly undo your belt buckle. He breaks apart from you and tears off your shirt. You quickly wiggle out of your pants and jump onto his bunk.

You smile wickedly at him as he starts to undress for you. You stare at his perfect skin as he takes off his shirt. He shucks off his pants and joins you on his bunk.

"Hey baby. Come to join me?" you ask him as he pushes you down onto the bed. He moves in between your legs and licks your scorpion tattoo. You moan, shoving your hands into his hair. He stops and smiles at you as you groan.

"Your a fucking tease!" You yell, he just smiles and reaches down beside his bed. You see him pick up a bottle of lube.

"How much you want it?" He says grinning at you. You glare up at him.

"If you don't hurry up and fuck me I am going to scream so loud everyone will come running in here." He just laughs at you and bends down, kissing you again. The he makes short work of your boxers, his following suit.

All you can feel is pain at first but then he hits just the right spot and you moan. He moves in between your legs faster, kissing you every so often. He starts to stroke your hard member. Soon you are both coming and he is pulling out of you cleaning you up. He lays next to you pulling you to him and the covers over you. That was one of the reasons you loved him so much, he always remembered the little things.

"I love you Billy." You whisper. He wraps his arms around you tighter.

"I love you too hun."
♠ ♠ ♠
Final part.
Frankie and Billy.
Please comment or rate or something.