Status: Yeah working on it! Comment as I do!!

So Far Away

Chapter 4

Brian's POV

I pulled up into Andy's drive way and found her leaning against the door frame. "Hello there Lover," she greeted chuckling.

"Hello back to you good friend," I greeted back. He chuckled and spun on her heels, and walked back into the house. I followed and checked her out from behind. I had to look away after awhile not wanting to get aroused.

Her short shorts fit her perfectly. It just went to show she had a nice ass. I tried and focused myself on something other than Andy. I walked into the living room where I found many games, movies, alcohol; which I smiled at, and plenty of food.

Andy skipped into the room with two glasses and handed one to me. "So, what game should we play tonight. Sorry, Life, Monopoly, guitar hero," she trailed off. I snorted.

"You can't beat me at guitar hero." She used her tank top to grab a hold of the bud light beer bottle; which exposed more of her skin. I looked away and chuckled.

"Oh, I so can. Both sober and smashed," she said smiling. She took a swig of her beer and grabbed a hold of one of the guitars. She turned on the TV; which already had the game loaded, and started searching through random song. "So, which Metalica song should I beat your ass in. One maybe?" I chuckled again, and grabbed the other guitar, and sat down beside her on the floor in front of the TV.

"Oh, your so going down," I laughed and took a swig of her beer. She smiled and pressed play. She laughed at me when I went on medium, and she went on expert. Some how. Some way she beat me. She did a little party dance; which had me on the ground rolling with laughter. When she was done she grabbed a piece of fruit and wiggled her eye brows at me.

"How was that for a dance." I continued to roll on the ground laughing not able to get the sight out of my mind. "I will take that as a pretty awesome," she said laughing with me.

"Oh god, Andy. I love you," I continued to laugh. For a few more minutes we sat there and laughed, then we really got into the alcohol. We started doing random shots on everything we randomly mixed. I shook my head after I took the shot. The alcohol was strong and tasted horrible. I coughed after words, and was laughing at Andy when she coughed and gagged.

"Oh my god that was horrible," she said in between coughs. I nodded my agreement, and started doing more. We got hammered and started to play Sorry. This was going to be interesting. We both failed miserably at playing and started an all out yelling war at each other. Soon we were just saying insults that we had no clue what they meant.

"God damn it nipple fuck!," Andy screamed.

"Bean stalk pole dancer."

"Who said I was a leaf blower you two eyed pussy," she screamed. I stopped and had to set my hands on my knees from laughing so hard. Andy wobbled and held onto her middle as she laughed on the couch. "Movie time," she said hopping off of the couch and going over to the DVR. I sat down on the couch and just gazed at her. I yawned and stretched getting comfortable on her black leather couch.

"We are going to watch a movie called," she said standing up and thinking. "Called... Oh god damn it," she said obviously forgetting what the movie was called.

"Oh God Damn It. Interesting movie title," I laughed. She laughed with me, and sat down next to me on the couch. She dimmed the lights with a special remote and pressed play on a different one. The movie started playing after that.

Andy's POV

Even though I was drunk I couldn't help but think how far Brian was away from me. He was so close. I could just lean into him and we could watch the movie. Knowing I was drunk that was exactly what I did. When I did I was worried he was going to push me away. Instead he wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled and snuggled deeper into him; loving the way he held me, and his beautiful scent. I wasn't very interested in the movie, and obviously neither was Brian because he was kissing me. I tilted my head him allowing him access to my lips; which he happily took. We made out the whole entire movie, and by the end we were both asleep on the couch.

We slept beside each other and he held me. I was happy, and this felt so right, but yet so wrong. He was my best friend, but yet he was truly my lover. I had a boyfriend. He had a girlfriend. I pushed all the worry out of my mind, and into the the back of my head. At the moment I wanted to just bask in the beautiful moment before I fell asleep.

Brian's POV

Andy surprised me on all levels. She leaned into me wanting to snuggle together. I was shocked and happy that she wanted to do that, so I allowed it. Not paying attention to the movie I started thinking of how to would feel like to kiss her, and I didn't realize what I was doing until I kissed her full on the lips. Fire works went off behind my eyes, and I wanted to get closer to her.

Making out with my best friend while a movie was going was not the plan. I sighed and held her. Her breathing was slow and even telling me she was sleeping. I would have to say that this marked number one as one of my favorite sleep overs with her. I smiled and snuggled in closer to Andy.

Her hair smelled like melon, and something else that I couldn't put my finger on, but I loved it and dozed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit buckets, ha ha ha ha. Oh snap, Oh shit. Whats going to happen! Will they be together foREVer? Or will they forget it ever happened, and just stay friends? SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!! YOU WILL LEARN MORE!!
Oh, and by the way there is that comment button up there! So, please do comment if you want this here update. Maybe 12 comments will be nice, huh? SO COMMENT AND YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT COMES NEXT! Do you think they will go on to date, or not?
Oh, and thank you...
SynWithAGrinnn
MsSynnieVengeance
KnifeMistress
TashaLaureen
DeathbatScreamer
and,
Oreos
For commenting. I lovers you all!!

- Love Kelszilla