Status: Yeah working on it! Comment as I do!!

So Far Away

Chapter 3

Brian's POV

I drove home again happy for the second night in a row. I walked inside of my house and was greeted by Michelle. She ran her hands up and down my chest in a sexual way. This used to raise goose bumps on my arms, but it no longer had that effect. I went along because I was happy. I cupped Michelle's face and kissed her with as much love and compassion as I could put into it, but the love and compassion was not for her I realized. In a way that confused, but I pushed it to the back of my mind and continued.

Touching and having sex with Michelle used to be amazing, but now it wasn't even worth trying. It was like only one person was getting the pleasure. Through the whole thing I was thinking of someone else. I was thinking about Andy. I rubbed my eyes thinking about how wrong this was. She was my best friend. She possibly couldn't think or feel the same way about me.

This was wrong on so many levels. Andy was my best friend since child hood. She never left my side and encouraged me to do what I loved best. Andy was my first crush and obviously still is. I grabbed my boxers and pulled them over my hips before I walked into the bathroom.

I splashed cold water onto my face thinking that would help me get rid of the naughty images of Andy out of my head. It didn't. Some how it only made it worse.

"Andy, Andy, Andy," I thought to myself. "If only you knew what you were doing to me."

Andy's POV

I ate away slowly at my apple. Thinking things through. Brian was a lovely person inside and out. I mean come on I honestly am lucky just to have that man as a friend. It would be pushing it to say that I would want him as anything more.

Brian to me was always a handsome hot piece of man, but ever since he added a little more muscle. Got way more tattoo's. Damn! It was so much harder for me to keep my cool when ever he was around me by himself. He could just sit by me and all hell would break loose inside of me. His smell of cologne, cigarettes, and whatever soap he uses smashes into me full force. I loose my thoughts and my brain power.

Sometimes it was very irritating, like for example in high school he would sit next to me and we would have to take a test and I wouldn't be able to concentrate and have to retake the whole test after school. That man had such an impact on me that it isn't even funny. I pushed myself day in and day out, so that I could at least try to be perfect for him. He deserves it.

Brian was always my secret crush. From the day I knew I loved him, I knew that I wanted to be with him forever. Whether it was just being friends. I sighed, and got up to throw away the apple core. We were stuck in the just friend zone which I have to admit bothers me.

I always wonder if he sees how much of an influence on me he really is. I wonder if he noticed that he was the reason why I never changed my phone number. It spelling you- loop was just a coincidence. Brian was my everything and yet he didn't even know it. He was oblivious to it.

I jumped into my bed not bothering to take off me clothes. "I wish Brian would take them off for me," I thought. I sighed. Thinking about how corny that sounded. Brian would never do that. He loved Michelle, but hey a girl can day dream can't they? I mean come on who doesn't love Synyster Fucking Gates. He's a legend.

I sat up and grabbed a hold of my phone off of the end table. I was so tempted on calling him at that moment. I just wanted to hear his deep voice. I bite my lower lip contemplating on what I should do.

I held the phone to my ear once I realized I had dialed his number by accident. He answered on the third ring. "Hello," his deep velvet voice answered. I was practically swooning.

"Yellow," I chuckled. I heard his soft laughter on the other end.

"Green."

"Black."

"Purple. So whats up D?," Brian asked. I bit my bottom lip and tried straightening my already straightened shirt. Should I tell him that I called to tell him that the number was the same because of him, because I was hoping one day that he would call, or should I say I called because I needed to hear your voice. "Andy? Is everything alright? You still there?," Brian asked a little worried.

"Oh, yeah sorry. Spaced out. Uh I called because I missed you," I replied half way telling the truth. "You after all are my best friend that I only just started hanging out with again." He chuckled. He sounded a little disappointed, like what I said wasn't what he wanted to hear. I was afraid to let my hopes up.

"Oh, I miss you too D," he chuckled. "Mind if I come over?" I sucked in a breath and a wide smile spread across my face.

"Ah sleep overs. Just like old times. Of course. Your welcomed here at any time," I said not able to wipe the smile off of my face. He said he would see me in at least twenty minutes tops, and then we said our fare wells and hung up. I hopped off of the bed and flew into my closet. I knew I had some form of sexy pajama's. I gave up and just went with short shorts and a tank top.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the poor quality, but I don't know lolz. Well I hope this story will make you want to throw a brick at my head in the long run. You know to get the story moving and the two together. :p
I know it won't be that good, but a girl can dream can't she?
Anyways ENJOY!!!!
Still a little iffy about this story, but so far so good right?
Please leave a comment and tell me how good or bad this story is so far, or if you have any questions or concerns, or any ideas. I am open for anything!! :p
I am tired also, but again ENJOY!!
And thank you to all the commenters and subscribers.
LEAVE MORE COMMENTS AND KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING!! Is all I ask. I mean you know where the subscribe button is. Why not click on the comment button?
- Love Kelszilla