Status: Yeah working on it! Comment as I do!!

So Far Away

Chapter 6

When Brian left a smile was plastered onto my face all day. I mean, I just couldn’t help it. That man makes me more happier then a pair of fresh crap being stomped on while it’s on fire, in the middle of the night, and yes, I have done that more than once. I can’t help it! I mean you think people would get the idea when they see a paper sack on fire that poop would be inside of it, but I guess no one watches television anymore.

“Damn my house is a pig sty. Would I do have a banana craze while I was drunk?” I grumbled, picking up a two banana peels. I shook my head and got right to work with the cleaning.

“Ant ass!” I squealed as the door bell rang unexpectedly. “Odd,” I said knowing that I wasn’t expecting any company today.

Slowly I walked toward to the door like I was in a horror movie and a mass murder is on the other side of the door getting ready for me to answer, but then tore open my door, curious to see who stood on the other side.

“Hey hyper,” my boyfriend said. I sighed and smiled at him while memories of Brian came back. To be completely honest, I have no idea how this is going to work out between me and him. Friends, you think we would stay at, but again to be honest, there is something more.

I shook myself mentally knowing between me and Brian that there would be no ‘US.’ “Hey sweet thang? What are you doing over here today?” I asked him, leaning against the door frame.

“Is it a crime to see my girlfriend whenever I want? Now can I come in or not?” He said kind of forcefully. I looked him over.

“No actually you can’t. Got cleaning I still need to do, and I don’t need outside contamination.” I mentally slapped myself on how rude that sounded, but I really didn’t want him in my home because I didn’t like his tone of voice. I was afraid he would hit me. I’ve seen many men do it on TV and once in real life.

“Andy, let me in,” he demanded and I just shook my head and glared.

“No, I don’t like your tone of voice Buster Brown. Come back on the right day and we will see where it will lead us.” He narrowed his eyes at me and clenched his fists, and when the wind blew I caught a wiff of stale alcohol and instantly gagged inwardly.

He was drunk which will equal ungodly outcome. Oh, where was Brian when I need him the most?

“You will let me in or my fist will contact your face!” He growled. I just shook my head and slammed my door in his face, and locked it. He began pounding his fists against it and screaming profanities and cursing my name. For some reason the crazy drunken ones were always attracted to me.

“Go away!” I yelled through the door, but he kept right on banging on the door. “Oh, bother,” I groaned, walking to my phone to call the police.

“911, what’s your emergency?” The operator person said in a calm voice.

“Yes, I have a crazy drunk pounding on my door, screaming profanities, and refuses to go away and I need some assistants to get him off my property please and thank you,” I told her in a calm voice also. I gave her more information and within twenty minutes the police showed up and dragged him off my door step. Then I spotted Brian who was running up to me. His expression worried.

Brian’s POV

I pulled up to Andy’s house and notice two police men drag some guy away, who was struggling against them and yelling things that I couldn’t make out.

Instantly my eyes ran over to Andy who was standing there with a pissed, adorable cute expression, and her arms crossed.

Quickly I hopped out of the car and began jogging toward her. “Andy! Are you all right!?” I called. She turned her gaze toward me as I ran up to her and I could have sworn my heart skipped a beat, and a smile spread across her face.

“Well howdy do Mr. Gates. Oh, I am just fine and dandy. Just taking the trash of my front door step is all.” I smirked and chuckled at her. She really knew how to make me smile, and most of all make me laugh my ass off. I guess that is one of the things I really love about her.

“Sorry for the disturbance you guys. He’ll be sent straight to jail. No worries,” one of the officers said walking up to us. He looked me once over then back to Andy and smiled a charming smile which made me a little angry, but knowing that he was a police officer, and in uniform, I had to keep my temper.

“Okey Dokey, thank you very much officer,” Andy said nodding her head and smiling back. I glared at the officer behind my sun glasses. He glanced at me and then back toward Andy.

“Call if you need anymore assistance,” the officer said before turning and walking back to his car with the violent man in the back seat.

“So, what can I do for you on this very fine day Mr. Gates?” I looked back down toward little Andy and a smile spread across my face.

“Coming to tell the news. Us guys are going on tour for the first time since Jimmy…” I trailed off and a lump formed in my throat. I hadn’t thought about him in what seemed like weeks. My life was just consumed with all that was Andy.

She looked up at me with a sad smile. “That’s great Brian! I hope you guys have a blast, and don’t forget to make them all bow to you with your amazing guitar skills.” She began to play air guitar which I soon joined in afterwards.

“You should come with us,” I said laughing once we finished out little solo together.

“What the cracker puffs! Are you seriously inviting me to go see you guys live as many times as you perform on this upcoming tour? Your joking right? I mean there’s no fizzle stick way! It’s to good to be true!” I snickered.

“I am giving you an invitation to tour with us. So, what do you say?”

“Well, I have no plans on any day except to have a formal date the television set,” she said debating it. “Well, of course I will knuckle head! You didn’t have to ask!” I sighed in relief.

“Awesome, pack your bags. We are leaving tomorrow,” I said smirking, while she just gaped at me.

“Pinch me, and I mean seriously do it cause I think this is all to good to be true,” she said in a dream like voice. I smirked and pinched her.

“Thank you! I love you, you…. Awesome duck loving person!” I laughed.

“No problem.”

She ran back into her house, falling in on the way, which made me laugh even more, and then she finally reached her bedroom. Oh, how I am going to love this tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is a boring chapter, but I needed to write something and I thought this was a good thing to write I guess in a way, lol.
And while in my absence of not writing this I SAW THEM LIVE! Feburary 5th and as we speak I am wearing the concert shirt! It was AMAZING!
Question of the Update: Have you ever seen them live? If so where?
THANK YOU TO ALL YOU COMMENTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS! You guys are truely awesome and I will now say FAREWELL!!
~ Cause It's Kelsey!