Temporary Madness

Adam Levine thought his life was perfection. He had a successful career in a grammy award winning band, a beautiful girlfriend, and the world at his feet. So, what happens when he meets Ava Kensington and discovers that his life wasn't as complete as he thought it was? Or even worse, the timing was completely off for the two of them to ever see a future together? This is a story of two people joined together by their passion, deceit, betrayal, and confusion.. but most importantly: love. Not just any love, but true love. A love that fate could only bring together. This is a story about how love makes one do crazy things and therefore creates a state of temporary madness for the two people tangled in a web of emotions. However, after the madness has subsided, is love enough to continue on past the hurt and betrayal that two people bring upon each other to finally be happy?
  1. Chapter 1 - The Beginning of the End
    At Nicole McGuire's 21st Birthday party, her childhood friend turned celebrity Adam Levine of Maroon 5 meets one of her clients, Ava Kensington, by chance for an instant attraction obvious to everyone attending.
  2. Chapter 2 - The Second Encounter
    Adam and Ava meet for a second time in a night out with some new and old friends. Adam and Ava both question whether or not their odd relationship has them playing with fire.