Status: Complete. <3

Stricken

How Far You Willing To Go?

Zara leaned against her motorcycle and sullenly took a bite of the greasy hamburger. She watched a crowds, who clearly enjoying themselves, go by. Unlike herself. Sam and Michael were out gallivanting around without her. She was find with that, their attitudes were rather unhealthy for her anyway. They didn’t want her tagging along, she was just some stupid girl. Sarah scowled and took another bite of her burger. If they wanted to get killed because of Sam’s big mouth or Michael’s ego, that was perfectly dandy.

It was boring being alone though. Nicole was god-knows-where and Zara didn’t dare go off to far by herself. Zara shivered despite the night heat; there was someone watching her. She looked up from the asphalt to see him, surrounded by his gang and their bikes. He was looking at her. No, she was just imagining it. He was just looking her way–not actually at her. He winked at her, that deadly smirk coming across his lips. His blue eyes invited her in, wanting her to come closer...

“Zara?”Michael’s voice made her jerk aware. She looked at him, her eyes narrowing to see that brunette that had draped herself across him the other night, standing behind Michael. Zara didn’t know why, but she really didn’t like her.

Her blue eyes went back to Michael as she took the last bite of her meal. “I was beginning to worry. Who’s th–”

The question was cut off by the roaring of engines. His gang and him pulled up beside them.

“Where’re you going, Star?” he inquired the brunette.

Zara looked at her belittling. “Star”? Who names their kid “Star”?

“For a ride. This is Michael.”Star’s voice sounded forced, like she was trying to sound tough, but failing miserably.

Michael grabbed her arm as he climbed on his bike. “Let’s go,”he said gently.

“Star?”He sounded expectant, like he knew he would win. Star looked from him to Michael and back. Finally, she climbed on the back of the young, blonde man’s bike, a look of anger crossed Michael’s face.

Zara might have been smug about the turnout, but to be honest, she wasn’t real happy about it either.

“You know where Hudson’s Bluff is, overlooking the point? ”he asked the two of them.

Michael smirked, “I can’t beat your bike.”

“You don’t have to beat me, Michael. You just have to try and keep up.” He gave Zara a wry look as they all revved their bikes.

They peeled out one by one, whooping and hollering.

“Michael, don’t do it,”Zara warned, seeing the look on his face. Of course, Michael ignored her and took off. “Men,” Zara groaned and took off after them.

The boys ramped the stairs, but Michael hesitated. Zara took her chance. “Michael, this is stupid! They are bad news! Don’t follow them. Michael...MICHAEL!” He deafly drove down the steps and spun off across the beach. Zara followed behind him.

They sped across the sands, the city landscape passing by in a blur. They passed under the tall dock, lights filtering through the cracks in the boards. Everything was slipping by. Beach into forest. Forest into beach again. Zara tried to keep track of the tiny read beads of headlights. Fog began to form around everything, reminding her of her nightmare. But she kept going, she had to keep up with Michael. The fog began to obscure the headlights, until they were gone, completely depleted. Slight panic went through her as she searched fog, but there was nothing.

Zara slowed down. There was something there again. A flashing light. A light house. The cliff. There was the tail lights again. Zara pulled up beside the other bikes. Michael’s bike was beside the edge of the cliff, on its side.

“What the hell you doing, huh?” Michael yelled, charging at the blonde.

“No!”cried Star as Michael’s fist collided with his jaw.

The rest of the boys restrained him as Zara ran forward.“Just you! Come on! Just you!” Michael challenged, fighting against them.

“Leave him alone!”she demanded. The boys just smirked at her.

He looked at her, a smile crossing his face. Then he turned his eyes back to Michael.

“How far you two willing to go?”
♠ ♠ ♠
9 subscribers! Whoop! :) Hope you enjoy my new layout! If you can't read it with his face, let me know. I've changed the colors several times now, but still...
Special thanks to:
RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR
MusicsSoul
PrincesssofDarknesss

More comments please! :)