Status: Complete <3

Somehow Saving You

Turn The Other Way

I find myself here way too many times. In case you are curious, yes. I am behind my drum set. I was released after one night of observation. That was a week ago. Brian has become my watch dog and pretty much lived here since the doctor said I couldn’t be left alone. They had stupidly ruled it as suicide. Now my therapy is everyday. So much for leaving that place soon. I’m suppose to be in bed, but Brian had gone to the store. How was I not going to sneak down here?

I sighed, pausing as a pain in my stomach made it’s appearance. It’s been killing me since the day I woke up. I didn’t mention it to my doctor for the mere fact I didn’t want to stay in the hospital any longer. I had nothing to do, but watch soap operas since the cable lost a lot of channels. As I waited for the pain to subside more I let my eyes wonder the room. Jimmy hasn’t been around since I blacked out the day I was brought to the hospital. I was so sure he would just show up while I was there, but he never did.

“Baby girl, I swear to God if you’re down here I am going to kick your ass!” A voice rang out from the top of the stairs. I rolled my eyes and put my drumsticks in their holders. I looked up just in time to see Brian step off the last step. “I can’t leave you alone for one minute.”

“Well that’s your fault. Even Doctor Douche said to not leave me alone,” I remarked. He rolled his eyes as he walked up to me.

“Come on. Time to get in bed.” I laughed and Brian turned bright red. “Not like that! I meant- er well- I mean-”

“I know Brian, I’m just screwing with you.” His eyes narrowed at me as I laughed again. “But do I really have to stay in bed? That’s where I’ve been for the past three days!”

“Doctor’s orders,” Brian chimed.

“Fuck the doctor,” I groaned. Brian chuckled, pecking my lips. I kissed back before standing in defeat. I stomped up the stairs muttering some profanities under my breath. As I started up the second set of stairs to my room my stomach began to explode in pain again. I grasped the railing tightly, bending over with an arm wrapped around my lower stomach.

“Cat, what’s wrong?” Brian demanded, kneeling next to me. “Do we need to go to the doctor?”

“No, I’m fine. I just need to sit for a bit is all,” I assured, turning around to sit on the second step. I hunched forward and took deep breaths. Why was it so strong all of a sudden? “Water?”

“Water, right!” Brian ran off into the kitchen. While he was in there I could hear cabinets bangs and a few curses. Apparently he has forgotten the simple layout of my kitchen. Smooth Bri Bri. “Here you go!”

I looked up when I felt ice cold glass on my head. I took the cup from Brian, smiling at him. Once it was gone I felt slightly better, but the pain was still evident. But instead of showing it I smiled like it was gone. I stood up and had to force myself not to wince. I walked into my room placing my empty glass onto my dresser. I laid down on my bed since I was already just in sweatpants and a spaghetti tank.

“Do you need anything else?” Brian asked from the doorway as I pulled my comforter over my body.

“No Brian, I’m fine,” I lied, turning onto my side to face away from him. He sighed before I heard his footsteps approach my bed. I felt the bed shift ever so slightly from his hand pressing onto it as he leaned over to kiss my temple. I let out a quiet breath as he retreated again.

“I’ll bring you dinner later, okay?”

“Okay,” I said between clenched teeth. I heard my door shut and waited until I couldn’t hear Brian footsteps to let out my groan. My body is such a bitch.

“Are you going to admit it hurts yet?” I looked up quickly to see Jimmy sitting cross legged next to my bed. With how high my bed was we were actually eye to eye minus the fact mine were sideways.

“I thought you were never going to come back,” I remarked with a weak smile.

“You know I couldn’t just leave you. We both just needed to calm down,” Jimmy replied. He leaned forward, kissing my forehead. “Baby girl, you’re breaking out with a fever.”

“I’ll be fine,” I assured. Jimmy rolled his eyes.

“You can’t lie very well to a ghost Cat. You have a fever, obvious pain in your stomach, and-” I cut in off by leaning over the side of the bed and upchucking where he sat. It went through him, but he still snapped up and looked disgusted. “Okay, you are officially sick and need to be taken to the hospital.”

“No. I don’t want to go back,” I whined, my throat burning. I began to cough quite violently, my lungs killing me. I heard footsteps flying up the stairs. I groaned, resting my head back onto my pillow.

“Cat?” I groaned again. He came around to the other side of the bed and gasped. Stepping around my vomit he walked up to me. His eyes narrowed in concern. After placing a hand to my forehead he gasped. “We’re going to the hospital again.”

“No, no,” I moaned. Brian pulled me up and raced down the stairs. I groaned yet again as my eyes fell shut. This is bullshit. Hospital twice in one week. Lame.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovelies:
mymonkeysaidso
bob nathaniel bryar
the rawr effect

Another shitty filler. I apologize a million times! The next chapter is an 'oh shit' moment. Take a guess? :) By the way, where do you see this going? Let me know, I might use your idea. With your permission of course! I honestly am not sure where this is going. I think I know how I want to end it, but eh. I'm up to anything so far.

Lastly, should I leave the chapter titles the way they are or do the cliche 'Avenged Sevenfold song titles as the titles' or something like that? Eh, I dunno.

So please comment<3
Xoxo. Tina.