Status: Complete <3

Somehow Saving You

Trashed And Scattered

When I finally gained consciousness I didn't open my eyes, but I did see bright lights bleeding through my eyelids. I could also hear a steady beeping. I inhaled deeply and winced at the smell. I knew exactly where I was: a hospital. I slung an arm over my eyes before cracking them open.

When I finally removed my arm I saw I was in a hospital room. By the look of the IV sticking out of the back of hand I knew I had lost blood. Lots. I looked closer and saw scars all over my arms and legs. My eyes narrowed at the pink markings as I tried to remember what happened. I was drawing blanks.

"Oh. You're awake." I looked up to see a woman dressed in light blue scrubs. A nurse. She only looked a year or so younger than me. She gave me a stare I couldn't compute before excusing herself. I looked around, seeing no one in the room. The condition the couch in the corner was in did suggest that someone had slept in it though.

"Jimmy?" I whispered. There was no reply.

"Good afternoon Ms. Sullivan." I looked back at the door. Dr. Edwards, our family doctor, was approaching my bed.

"What happened?" I questioned. He stayed silent as he read over my clipboard. I bit my lip, my mind running a thousand scenarios in my head. Some seemed a little out there, but they were all possible.

"Mr. Seward had brought you in last night. You had a very high alcohol level and had fallen into glass. It was in your arms, legs, and even your stomach. Your friends and family have been quite worried Catherine." I looked at the ugly sheets, playing with the edge. "You've been out for twenty hours."

"I see." When it fell silent again he placed down my clipboard.

"Catherine, as a friend I have to ask you to not worry them. Your mother was sure you were dead when I called her. They all love you greatly. If you worry them it could be fatal for them too." I nodded, feeling more and more guilty with every word he spoke. Once it was silent for a few moments before he sighed, placing my clipboard back into the thing at the end. “I’ll start sending everyone in. Good day Catherine.”

“Thank-you.” The shutting of the door put a weight on my shoulders. I don’t think I want to face any of them. Especially Jimmy when he decides to show up. This is gut wrenching.

“Hey Cat.” I looked up to see Johnny enter in, shortly followed by Lacey. I smiled weakly as Lacey shut the door behind herself. Johnny sat in the chair closest to me while Lacey sat next to him. It was silent for a few seconds before Johnny’s voice cut through the air.

“What were you thinking Cat?!” That was the first thing he shouted. I winced at his tone. The older brother-ness was kicking in. I had a feeling all the guys would react like this. “Do you know how worried I was when I got that call? I sped over there and you were in glass, blood pouring out. Do you know how much I cried thinking you were going to die too?! This is the stupidest shit you have ever done! Do you want to end up like Jimmy? Will that make you fucking happy?!”

“N-no. I-I-I- I’m sorry Johnny. I’m so fucking sorry!” I sobbed. Lacey took me into her arms, rocking us back and forth. Johnny sighed, letting his arms replace Lacey’s. He sat in front of me, his legs wrapped around my waist, and let me sob into his shirt. When I finally stopped at least ten minutes later Lacey was gone. “I’m sorry Johnny.”

“I know Kit-Cat,” Johnny mumbled. It was the nickname he gave me when I was ten. I sighed into his neck where my head still rested.

“Is everyone else here?”

“Your parents, Matt, Val, Zack, and Gena are here.” My heart felt like it stopped. Brian didn’t even come?

“Well send them in I guess.” Johnny nodded. He kissed my forehead before leaving the room. Soon my parents busted through the door. My mom ran up to me, crying and hugging me tightly. One hour later everyone had given their speeches, apologies, and gave me some real food. I was now just sitting, trying to watch House. My mind was too many places to really pay attention.

“Ms. Sullivan, visiting hours are over but there is a gentleman here begging me to let him in. He just looks so desperate,” the nurse from earlier said as she peeked in.

“What does he look like?” I asked, my heart hopeful.

“Short black hair, high cheekbones-”

“Please send him in,” I cut off, my heart soaring. She nodded before leaving. Minutes later the door opened to reveal Mr. Synyster Gates himself. My heart sunk again. What was I possibly going to say to him? I was still angry he lied, but I didn’t want to throw myself at him no matter how much I loved him. Yeah, I love him.

“Hey.”

“Hey.” He sat down in the chair next to me, twiddling his fingers. “I thought you weren’t going to come.”

“I almost didn’t,” Brian said honestly. It fell silent for a few seconds before Brian sighed. “Well I broke up with Michelle.”

“I’m sorry?”

“I’m not.” I silently stare at him, waiting for him to continue. “I walked in last night after I left and caught her making out with some guy on the couch. I dropped her onto the doorstep and threw her shit out the window.”

“So cliché Brian,” I chuckled. It fell silent again. Brian’s chair scrapped across the floor as he stood. He took my hands in his and stare straight into my eyes.

“I know I screwed up by lying to you Catherine. I’ve loved you for the longest time and when you came onto my I just lost all sense. I know I’m going to have to gain your trust again and kiss a lot of ass, but I want to let you know I am head over heels in love with you. Millions of times I found myself thinking of you, no one else. Michelle has never meant anything. I love you Catherine.” I fell speechless. I somewhat saw it coming, but that long?

“I-I-” Brian’s face fell. That was my last straw. I wrapped my arms around his neck and forced my lips to his. Soon they were moving in sync as Brian eagerly kissed back. When we finally parted we were both panting heavily. “I love you too Brian.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovelies:
Smanah!!
the rawr effect x2<3
justpeachy
bob nathaniel bryar
Heather;

Sorry, I couldn't wait any longer. I had to have them confess their love :) So Chicago was awesome but the first day of school sucked. My brain is dead & I can wait for tomorrow.

In case you didn't know I have a new story coming out soon. I said I'd have it out yesterday, but that didn't happen. Maybe later this week or even this weekend if I must. Keep looking out!

Xoxo. Tina.