‹ Prequel: Secrets of Tanya Light
Status: Active... updates every now and then

Secrets of Tanya Light 2

Six

*~The Next Day~*
I woke up to the sound of yelling. I sat up and sighed, swinging my legs to the side of the bed, and grabbed my phone off my dresser. I stood up and left my room, walking into the living room.
"-Can't take this shit anymore, Rick!" My mother yelled, right into his face. He was sitting down on the arm chair, that was next to the front door. "I can't take you and your poor excuse for a gang!"
My father looked up at her, as I walked slowly into the kitchen. "So WHAT Anna? You gonna leave? That it? Then go! Leave!"
"Oh trust me, I AM! You're so selfish! I wonder why I even married you! Even then, I knew you were going to be a man-Whore !" She reached for the door knob, but I took a step forward.
"What about me?" I asked, lamely.
'Okay Tanya, what ABOUT you?' I argued with myself.
"I'll come back for you when every thing's settled."
After that she glanced at my father and slammed the front door.
I looked angerly at my father. "What. Did. You. DO?"
He didn't seemed moved by my anger, and that pissed me off.
He sighed. "I slept with someone else, while your mom was at work, but I can expla-"
"Are you serious?" I shouted. "Mom LEFT! God, I hate you! You're such a man- Whore, Rick!"
I had never used my fathers first name before. Man, I felt like I had power.
"Wha- Man Whore?"
"Forget it! You're such a dick!" I growled and walked out of my house, slamming the door behind me. I didn't know where I was going, and I didn't care. My mind crossed the woods, and I sighed.
Should I go into the woods? Maybe hang out with James?
I glanced at my car. Maybe I should just... leave. With my car. Run away from home-
'Tanya?' A familiar voice entered my head.
'Hey James.' I replied.
'You alright? I heard your thoughts a couple minutes ago...'
'Oh. Yeah, I'm fine. What did you hear?'
'Your dad is a dick?'
'My dad slept with someone else. It wasn't my mother. My mom found out... she left today.'
'I'm sorry, that really sucks.'
Before I knew it, I started walking into the woods. 'She's going to come get me when things settle down. We won't be living with Rick anymore.'

"Are you serious?" His voice made me jump, and I started laughing.
"You scared me. And yeah, I'm serious." I told him. "She... she can come at any time."
"Oh... Hey, did you ever talk with Johnathan?" James asked, walking over next to me.
I blinked, recalling memories from last night. "Well- No... I- I saw a vision of him, though. The past."
I looked down, and sighed.
"Is it bad?" James said, quietly.
"Yeah." I whispered, then looked at him. "He... murdered Jessica."

*~Johnathan's P.O.V.~*
I was on my way to Tanyas' house. Ready to apologize. I felt bad about lashing out at James and... Jessica. I'd killed Jessica like she was someone else. Not a wolf, not a gang member, not... anything. I wondered if Amy would soon find out. Oooh I hope not. She would rip me to shreds, and James could get pay back. But, that is also the perfect opportunity to tell Amy about how James kissed Tanya.

I knocked on Tanyas' front door and waited for her to answer. The door opened and I looked up to find Rick Light. I backed away, only a bit.
"What do you want?" Rick growled.
"Is Tanya here?..." I asked.
"No. She isn't. She ran off. Just like Anna did." Rick sighed, and shook his head, and was about to shut the door.
"Ah, she left you, huh?" I smirked.
He opened the door wider. "Look John, if you want to talk, then come inside. I don't want to stand here and talk for an hour."
I was caught of guard. "... You would let your enemy into your house?"
This time he actually laughed. "You are all Tanya ever talks about, anymore. Apparently you went somewhere for five months- It drove Tanya crazy. She talked to her friend about how she thought you'd left her for good."
I sighed. "I guess we do need to sit down and talk, then, Rick."

I told him everything once we got inside. I told him... more than the Wolf was suppose to tell a human. I told him about Tanyas' brief illness, and about Jason. I spilled everything. I also mentioned James kissing Tanya, and how I'd literally attacked him.
It was a minute or two before Rick said anything, after that. "Hmm. I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Why don't you find him again?"
"He told me he doesn't want Amy to find him." I replied.
"Ah. Okay then. What about James and Tanya? Do you really think Tanya would do that to you?"
I sighed and shook my head. "I really don't know. I don't think Tanya would... but James... his power is to convince people. He could have convinced her that she likes him. That I don't exist. Make Amy forget their love..."
"It's possible. But you can stop it, can't you?" Rick asked.
"I can kill James." I shrugged.
"I see a small problem with that. Tanya and him have been friends since the day you left. She'd probably hate you for it. Even if James isn't there to convince her, the emotions are still there."
I nodded, agreeing with him.
"You're right. But... that's the only way it can be broken. One of them must die, and it will not be Tanya." I said.
Rick sighed. "If you really don't want to hurt Tanya, then let me kill James, for you."
I gaped at him. "She'll hate you!"
"Yeah, well, her and her mother already do."
"Why?"
"I slept with another woman. Anna found out." Rick shrugged like it was nothing.
"Well, that makes two of us." I sighed.
"You slept with someone while you were out for five months?"
"I killed her after wards." I chuckled. "She was a prostitute."
"Oh my god." Rick laughed. "That's hilarious!"
The door suddenly opened and I heard Tanya's voice. "Hey dad, James and I are going to-"
She stopped when she saw me and James looked as if he was about to run.
"Hey." Rick said. "Johnathan was looking for you."
I glanced at him, then back at Tanya. "Yeah, how's it going?"
"As I was saying," Tanya looked back at Rick. "We're going to go to Majestic to see a movie, I thought I'd let you know since MOM isn't here."
She walked out of the door but James sighed. "Look, John. It's not what it looks like. We're just going as friends. You can come too, if you want-"
"No, he can't. Let's go." Tanya called from outside.
"Theater number nine." Jame spoke softly so Tanya wouldn't hear, and walked out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol Wow, go Tanya! "This is where SHIT goes down!"~ E.S.
Haha :D