Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Training

||11||Closing Your Eyes||Sasuke Uchiha||Won't Make Me Disapear
Created by XfailedxandxforgotenX

is so freaking hungry!thinking bout going to mikkie D's later....but anywayss!here's chapter eleven!Yay!rate and mssg! Created by XfailedxandxforgotenX on Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Tagged: love, story, naruto, sasuke, stuff
Chapter SelectorJump to chapter:
Chapter 11-Training
"Ahh!"Naruto jumps back as Kakashi wakes up startling him..He was trying to look under his mask.
I let out a sigh as I leaned against the wall as Kakahsi started to explain about how Zabuza might be alive due to the weapon that the shinobi huntered used.It could be a possibility.I heard theyy were used for medic and paraltzation of the body.
"Could be fun!"Naruto says exitedly hearing the part of training.I just let out a yawn."It won't be fun for you."
We turn around to see a boy about 6 years old standing there with a sulky look on his face looking at Naruto."Who the heck are-"
"Inari?!where have you been?!"Tazuna greets the boy happily who looks at him granpa and smiled."Welcome home grampa!"
I watch as the kid goes over to Tazuna.Guess he wasn't lieing when he said he had a daughter and a grandkid.I closed back my eyes in hope of getting some sleep."But mom,their all going to die"
"Listen you littel twerp-!!!"
They started arguing and I sighed knowing my chances of sleeping were gone now.
~~~
"Climb trees?!"
"That's right,"
I frowned as I looked at Kakashi to make sure he wsn't joking with us.Like climb them?Really?What's the point in that?"How is that training?"I question and he sighs."Listen up you three."
"This won't be any ordinary tree climbing,you're not allowed to use your hands,"he says holding out his hands as much as he could without droping the crutches."That sounds like fun!"Naruto says and I sigh at him."How?"I question still not geting it."Watch and lean,"Kakashi says doing a handsign and I glance at his feet where I could feel chakara gathering there.Then he starts walking over to a tree and then starts walking on it as if he was walking on the ground!"He's climbing!"Naruto says astonished."With his legs parallel to the ground..."i mutter frownning though was surprised."That's it,in a nutshell,"Kakashi calls out from under a branch."Focus all of the energy of your chakara toward the soles of your feet and use that power to cling to the trunk.When you hhave full mastery over your own chakras,this is the kind of thing you can accomlish,"he says smiling down at us and I frowned.Could I do it without it not causing me pain.If it was only focusing the chakara and not actually transmiting it into something I think it will work out without hurting.
"And how will that make us stronger?"Naruto snaps crossing his arms glaring at him."I'm just getting to that.Listen and learn.The point of it all,the goal is greater mastery over the chakara..."
I think I zoned out with the rest cause I was now watching a wind passing by amused.He talked just like Iruka did in lectures and that bored me making me want to fall asleep."..Now,no more talking.It's time for action."
I glance back up to Kakashi who was holding up three kunai's in his hand."The only way to learn is by doing,"he says as he throws them to us and they land right infront of us."Use the kunao blades to score the bark at the highest point you can climb to. It will serve as a reminder for later.Your goal is to make a mark on a higher spot each time you climb.I don't expect any of you to reach the treetop on your first try.A running start will probably be enough momentum for a good first effort.All right?"
"Now sweat!"Naruto shouts grining grabing the kunai from the ground just as I lean for mines.I could do this one before breakfeast!I'm the fastest devloping ninja on this team!"Naruto shouts pointing at him and I sighed at him."Less talk and more action.choose your trees and up you go!"Kakashi says to him oredly and Naruto immedietly starts.I let out a sigh as I put up my hand sign and start concentrating on my chakara.I could feel the chakra that was gathering on my feet and when I was ready I opened my eyes."Ready or not,here I come!"Naruto shouts besides me as he takes off running.The second he presses his foot on the tree he fallls back on his back.I glanced at Sasuke who got a couple a feet before his leg crushed into the tree and he fliped back managing to get a scratch there.I sigh looking at my tree that was next to the guys and went for it.Control your chakara....remember how your brother taught you...it has to be even.No less nor no more.I ran up the tree and smirked when I found myself going to the top.I grabed a top branch from the tree and fliped myself over landing on the branch.I sat on it and leaned against the tree lazily placing the kunai besides me by stabing it to the tree."This mean I get some sleep?"I question glancing down at the guys."Gina?!"Naruto exclaims looking up at me surprised."Well,now we know which of you three has the best control over herchakara.Our young lady,"Kakashi calls out to me smiling."I'll take that as a yes,"I mutter closing up my eyes as a yawn escpaes.I fold my arms up ziping up my jacket all the way to get comfortable and pulling my hood up."That's not fair!"Naruto shouts as he copmlains about being beat by a girl while Sasuke said nothing."Well...understanding the use of one's chakara and manipulating them successfuly is quite an achievement so far...Gina is probably the one closest to overtaking our leader,Lord Hokage despite all of Naruto's boast and aspirations and the finest hope of clan Uchiha doesn't seem to immpessive,either,"Kakashi says and I chuckle without openeing my eyes."I have better things to do,"I mutter before closing my eyes and falling into a sweet sleep.
~~~
"Gina!"
Startled,I lost my balance on the tree and felt only air under me as I started to fall.My eyes snaped open as I looked down wide-eyed at Naruto who had call my name out.My sleep was so quiet and good that I lost my guard up,even if I was asleep,I usually am always prepared.
Even though I don't seem like it,I'm a light sleepier,I wake up for the tiniest sound though most of the time's I don't feel like getting up.
I land on something soft rather on what I expected.I glanced around in confusion only to see Naruto staring wide-eyed at me."Get off!"
My eyes widen as I look down to see Sasuke on his back glaring at me as I sat on his stomache."Oh,"I manage to say as I get up quickly from him as he gets up dusting himself off."What is it?"I snap glaring at Naruto clearly not pleased at being woken up.He glares at Sasuke before grabing my hand and pulling me far away from him and Kakashi's reach.He glances back at them before turning to me and leaning in secretly."Could you help me get the hang of this?"he asksed pointing over at his tree who were scratches that he barely made it any higher."Uh..."
~~~
Another yawn escapes my lips as I brush away some of my bangs before closing back my eyes."All alone and lonseome?Where are blondie and pretty-boy?"
I glance up to see a tired looking Tazuna there with a peice of wood in his hand."Training,"I say to him tiredly even though I had barely worked."Then why aren't you with them?"he questions raising an eyebrow at me."I already passed it.Kakashi-sensai told me to stay and protect you,"I say rubing my hair from the back."Really?"he questions frowning as if he coudln't believe me and was about to say something else when someone came over."Tazuna...can I talk to you?"
"Hm?What's wrong,Giichi?"Tazuna questoins looking over at him."I've been thinking it over...this bridge we're working on...I want off the job!"Giichi delcares over to him and Tazuna jumps back."Wh-why?!Out of nowhere like this...you of all people!"Tazuna shouts surprised at him."Tazuna!We go back a long way.I want to help you but we can't take this risk.Gato will take out a contract on us if we don't stop!And if you die it won't be this one project,we could all lose everything!Please just give it up....the bridge isn't worth it,"he says almost pleading to him.I frowned as I watch the scene go on infront of me."I can't do that.This bridge belonsd to us all.It's everythign we've been working toward, for our entire village.When it's finished,it will bring trade and commerce and affluence to us and put our poor,little land of the waves on the map!"Tazuna says with determination over to him."But we're tlaking about lives here.Your life!"Giichi says trying to pursade him but it was clearly not working as Tazuna turns around and starts walking."It's afternoon now already,is'nt it?Let's call it a day,"Tazuna says as he stops and glances back at him one finaly time,"Giichi...you don't have to come back."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it took to long. Been busy lately but here it is.