Closing Your Eyes Won't Make Me Disappear

Stepping into the Enemies Playhouse

||o9||Closing Your Eyes||Sasuke Uchiha||Won't Make Me Disapear
Created by XfailedxandxforgotenX

Yay,got another one today!I got abbout 20 chapters done in this story the only problem is posting them cuz me no got a computer hehe:)))this one's short though but i'll make it up by posting more today!rate and mssg! Created by XfailedxandxforgotenX on Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Tagged: love, story, naruto, the, sasuke
Chapter SelectorJump to chapter:

Chapter 9:Steping into the enemies playhouse
I let out a sigh as I held onto my stomache.I had forgoten about the pains after using the chakara.It wasn't as bad as I thought it would've though.Maybe cause it was a small wound and didn't require as much chakara.
We were on a small boat traveling to the small islands.Tazuna had already explained everything about what had happened and what he did because of that guy named Gato.
I leaned on the boat and touched the water.It was cold against my skin.I let my hand stay in the water as I looked down at my reflection to see turquoise eyes stareing back at me.I immedietly closed my eyes at the sight of them.
"How did you know how to do that?"
I open my eyes and glance over to see Sasuke looking at me and I look back at the water."Someone taught me,"I muttered looking at the mist as it slowly started to clear up at the sight of the village started to show.
"Who?"Sasuke asks persistently."Master Masahiko,"I say and I could sense Sasuke still looking at me.I could slightly see his aura.I've been able to do so like I see small movements.Their really faint though.
"Whoa!"
My eyes looked at Naruto who was looking at the giant bridge the appaered out from the mist."Be quiet!"
I glanced at it slightly feeling smaller than usual.
"Why do you think we're not using engines.It's because Gatou's men might find us!"the boatman snaps at Naruto who clasped his mouth shut with his hand.I just let out a sigh as we approuched land.
"Well if you quit the mission now
,I will definitely be killed,Don't worryabout it,if I die my cute little ten year old grandson will only cry for a few days.My daughter will live a sad life hating the Leaf Village,"Tazuna finishes up what he was explaining as the boat pulls up to land."Well,I guess we have no choice but to keep on protecting you,"Kakashi declares happily.I just let out a sigh at how Kakashi seemed so dense at times."We're here,"the boatman says as he puts the boat to the land closely."THanks a lot,"Tazuna says once he get out and wave back at him before turning to us.
"Now get me home safelty!"