Confused

Entirely different outlooks 1/3

“I guess we should just uhm…go then? I mean…separate ways and all?”

“Uhm…can’t we just head to the park or something first? We only hung out for…an hour…plus I need company…”

“Okay but won’t the guys get pissed because of that picture?”

I shrugged and looked at my shoes. Will Gerard see the picture when it hits the papers? Will he even care? He’s got Eliza anyway. It’s better this way, right?

“Uhm…Frank? Do you have any intentions of going to the park now?”

“Oh yeah….sorry…”

I pulled my hood over my head while Bert put his sunglasses on.

“Frank, you should stop saying sorry because for one thing, you’re not doing anything wrong.”

“Oh…sorry about that…”

“See! You’re doing it again!”

Then Bert started laughing because I opened my mouth again to say sorry. That made me laugh too.

“Finally! You’re laughing now!”

“Oh my god Bert! You just made me laugh! I just laughed! Ha!”

I was about to dance around when Bert wrapped his arms around my middle and carried me outside the mall. He put me back on the ground and started laughing with me.

“You Iero, were so embarrassing there but it was funny.”

He placed his hand on my shoulder and we walked over to his car. He made me laugh and forget about Gerard. Even for just five seconds. For five little seconds, my world didn’t revolve around Gerard but around Bert and me instead.

I swear…I can get used to staying with this guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=update