Confused

Entirely different outlooks 2/3

I swear I was about to cry when Frank left and I’m sure Mikey knew because he suddenly played a CD Eliza kept in the car. It was her ‘girly artists and their pop songs’ CD that she had me burn a few months back. It had tracks from Spice Girls to Shakira when I suddenly remembered I burned a certain song there that was meant for Frank.

“Mikey, play track 13.”

The guys just looked at me weirdly while Mikey fiddled with the player.

Take time to realize,
That your warmth is crashing down on me
Take time to realize,
That I am by your side
Didn’t I, didn’t I tell you?

But I can’t spell it out for you
No it’s never gonna be that simple
No I can’t spell it out for you

If you just realized, what I just realized
Then we’d be perfect for each other
And we’ll never find another
If you just realized, what I just realized
Then we’d never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other n---


Bob turned the player off and Ray was glaring at me for the song pick.

“Oh come on guys. That was a cute song!”

Eliza reached the player and turned it back on but Mikey changed it to Avril’s song instead.

Eliza cuddled closer but all I could think of was Frank. Eliza had Frank-like qualities. They both love music and they always agree on my song picks despite the cheesiness.

When we got to Eliza’s house, we were greeted by her mom and her brother who scared me really. Her mom’s smile was so huge that it showed all her teeth and her eyes could barely be seen. Her brother on the other hand, was huge and muscular that he could probably just lift me with a finger.

“Oh you must be Gerard! I am so glad to finally see you! And these must be your friends!”

Eliza shoved past us and kissed her mom and her brother.

“Mom, Jon, this is Gerard. The guys there are Ray, Bob and Mikey. Guys, my mom and my brother Jonathan.”

They all shuffled before me and suddenly a huge shadow loomed over me.

“You better not hurt my baby sister or your gonna pay for it.”

Well this will be a long day…
♠ ♠ ♠
update=comments.... ♥