‹ Prequel: It's Almost Easy

Such a Surreal Place

Deal

“Uh... what?” I managed to say, my mind completely blank. He just continued staring down into my eyes, and I was happily just staring back into his gorgeous brown eyes, trying to figure out what he was up to. Was he serious? Did he want to get married?

“Haha! Just kidding you too!” he said, letting go of my hands and putting his arm around my waist and leading me out of the church. Outside, Zacky and Mel were drinking a glass of red wine each. They had entwined their arms and looking very posh as they celebrated. Which was weird, because Zacky was covered in tattoos and had snake bite piercings... Not exactly the stereotypical posh type of person...

“How’s it going guys?” I asked.

“Great!” Zacky answered and they finished off their wine. “We gotta go sign some legal documents now, to make it official. So I’ll see you guys later.”

“Oh my God, Ash, I’m married!” Mel squeaked excitedly as they walked past me, hand in hand. I pulled Syn closer to me after she said that. I don’t know why, but I felt lonely and needed his comfort.

“So... What do we do now?” Syn asked as they drove off with Mel’s parents to go sign their marriage papers.

“Party?” Johnny suggested.

“Good idea Short Shit. Let's go party without the bride and groom!” Jimmy shot him down jokingly while staring at the ground. He was bored.

“Well, I’m getting out of this dress before the wind catches it,” I said, glancing up at Syn.

“I’m sure you need help with that...”

“And I’m sure that WE don’t need to hear this conversation!” Matt butted in and we all laughed.

*5 minutes later*

I entered the tour bus, Syn following me (he was attached to my hand) and headed straight into the back, grabbing black skinny jeans and a few nice tops on the way there. I chucked them on the couch and started shutting the blinds as Syn shut the door.

“Duuuuuude, Zacky’s married!” he exclaimed as he leaned against the door and watched me shut the last blind.

“I know. I was there too,” I said, walking over to him. I betcha he had no idea how sexy he was looking right now. I turned around and pulled my hair over to one side. “Now, I don’t really need help with this, but can you undo it for me?” I put on my sweetest, most innocent voice ever and he gladly accepted my invitation. His hands touched the top of my back as he gently grabbed the zip. I held the dress up, preparing for it to become loose and fall off my body (couldn’t have that happening... yet...). He undid the zip ever so slowly and once he had finished he put his hands on my waist, not letting me move. If his band members weren’t outside waiting for us, I wouldn’t have bothered trying to resist him... We could have-

“Ash?”

“Yuhuh?”

“Can I get you in the mood? Please?” he asked and I grinned. How’d he read my interrupted thoughts about us getting busy?

“No. I gotta get changed then go celebrate with everyone. Not muck around with you,” I answered and I could imagine his face changing into a sad expression. “It’s Zacky and Mel’s big day! You can’t seriously expect to be having more fun than them! Be nice to Zacky, he’s one of your besties.”

“Okay, sorry...” he said while letting go of me. I had learned how to keep him in line while on tour. “But you still look really hot in that dress.” As soon as he said that I slipped it off me.

“What dress?” I asked while keeping my back to him and slipping into my jeans.

“Aw babe, don’t tease me...” he whined. “Wanna make a deal?”

“Sure.”

“You know that red dress I bought you?” he asked and I thought back.

“Unfortunately... You really shouldn’t have bought that for me, honey, it was too expensive for you,” I answered, doing up my jeans and reaching for a t-shirt.

“Whatever... But anyway... Next time you wear it, I get to take it off?” he offered and I turned around while putting my t-shirt on.

“And...? You’re missing something out, I can tell...” I said, noticing that he was far too mischievous. He was up to something...

“Well, you know what comes after that,” he said while chuckling. I walked over to him and put my arms casually around his waist. He looped his around my body in return and dipped his head so his forehead rested against mine.

“You know when I’m next wearing that sexy red dress, don’t you?” I asked. My lips were so close to his, they barely managed not to brush against his. Teasing him was fun.

“Oh yeah.” Damn he had a sexy husk voice when he whispered at me. It made me feel like shivering from the way it made me feel.

“When and why?” I questioned, confused. How did HE know, and I didn’t?

“A few nights away at an award night,” he replied and I looked away to the ground to my right. Damn. I hate award shows.

“I’ve won something, haven’t I?”

“Yup. So have I. Well, the band has...” He made me giggle.

“Why are you telling me this now? Why not earlier?”

“It’s meant to be a surprise,” he said and he took his right hand off me. He lifted it up to my chest and put it down my top.

“Babe, I said we’re not doing anything, remember?” I said while rolling my eyes and grinning uncontrollably as I enjoyed the touch of his skin against mine.

“I’m not. I’m getting your new necklace out from under your top,” he replied so innocently I cracked up laughing. He rested the beautiful necklace on top of my shirt and kissed me sweetly.

“Sure you were...” I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Every reader please comment so I know you are still reading and I haven't lost readers.