‹ Prequel: It's Almost Easy

Such a Surreal Place

Wedding

*The next day*

“Mel! Hurry up!” I yelled into the tour bus. I had to quickly get her over to the church. The band were all in suits and all ready for it to happen. We just needed Mel now.

“Honestly? I don’t see why I gotta wear this dress to church!” she shouted back and I walked into the tour bus.

“Can you just come? Wow! Check out your hair!” I exclaimed as I saw it all straightened and looking amazing. Her dark eyeliner and pink lips suited the white dress she was wearing too. She looked gorgeous. If only she knew she was about to get married... “And besides, I’m wearing a dress too. I feel weird as well. But the boys wanted us to look nice while they pray.”

“Whatever...” she said and we got out of the bus and walked over to the church. I started getting nervous, but I have no idea why. I climbed up the steps with her and Syn came out of the church. My heart fluttered around. Damn! He looked so fine in a suit!

“Hello, beautiful,” he said as he saw my dress. It was a nice light blue and fitted me very well. I had blue eye shadow on as well as eyeliner and some pale lip gloss. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Mel, Zacky wants me to give this to you.” He handed over a small jewellery box and she opened it.

“Aaawww...” she sighed and she showed me it. There was an expensive diamond necklace inside. She started to take it out of the box.

“And, this is for you, babe,” Syn said and he handed me another jewellery box, identical to Mel’s.

“Syn...” I started while I opened it. I was absolutely amazed by what I saw. It was the prettiest necklace I’d ever seen. On a silver chain hung a silver heart. “Aw, I love it. Thank you!” I hugged him and pulled away, asking if he could put it on me. He happily fastened it around my neck while Mel did hers up by herself.

“And... I have a new necklace too...” he said shyly as I turned back around. He pulled out a silver chain from underneath his black shirt. Hanging from it was a silver key that matched my heart necklace. I was speechless.

“Aw, Brian...” I managed to say and he hugged me again. I didn’t want to let go. “I love you so much!”

“And you know I love you so much back,” he said as he let go. After a quick kiss, he turned around and walked back inside. I knew he’d be letting Zacky know we’d be in the church in a few seconds.

“I think we are VERY spoiled...” Mel said as we stood on the steps, just waiting and taking in how sweet our boyfriends were.

“I think so too. You wanna go join them now?” I asked, pretending that we were just going to go and pray. She nodded while placing her hand over her diamond necklace. It was going to match her wedding ring, but she didn’t know that yet. We walked inside and entered the large church. Mel straight away got confused. Jimmy, Johnny, Matt and Syn were standing in-between a row of chairs to the left (in suits), and across the chapel in the row on the right were Mel’s parents, all dressed up in a lovely suit and dress. And waiting in the aisle for Mel was Zacky. I don’t even think she noticed the priest at the altar.

“What the...” she stuttered as I stopped walking. She glanced back at me, but when I didn’t react, she looked back at Zacky. He beckoned for her to come forward a few more steps to her. He took her hands into his and they stood there staring each other in the eyes. They were so sweet – a perfect romance.

“Melissa, you know I love you with all my heart. I love you more than I love my band, no offence guys-” his band smiled, understanding his feelings “-I love you more than life itself. I’m so crazy for you. And I want to show you how much I love you,” Zacky said, sounding quite nervous. He reached into his jackets pocket and pulled something out. He slowly got down onto one knee and Mel gasped. She finally realised what was going on. Zacky opened the little box and a diamond ring shone in the light. “I want to be with you forever. All I want is for you to be my bride, take my hand and stand by my side. All I want is you... Mel, will you marry me?”

“Oh my...” she whispered and I saw the massive grins that the rest of the band were wearing. I saw Mel’s parents getting teary but super proud at the same time. “Yes...” Zacky stood up, taking her hands again. She looked back at me.

“Before you say it, yes I did know the whole time,” I said as she glared at me. She soon relaxed and smiled again. Her father came out of his position and walked down the aisle to the two lovers.

“You’d better get up there, boy,” he said, motioning towards the altar at the front of the church. Zacky nodded and let go of Mel. Avenged Sevenfold all walked quickly up to the altar, Zacky standing in the groom place and the rest of them in the best man place. Mel’s mother followed and sat down in the front row. I quickly headed up there too, standing on the opposite side to Avenged Sevenfold. Mel and her father were quietly talking down the back while this all happened.

“You ready, Zack?” I asked and he nodded.

“I hope so,” he joked and we all turned down to the back of the church. Mel was on her father’s arm and they walked down the aisle together. I had never seen Mel smile so large.

*5 minutes later*

“I do,” Mel said and Zacky put the gold ring on her finger.

“Brian. Ring please,” Zacky said and Syn started feeling around in his suit’s pockets. He started frowning as he double checked. Zacky’s face fell dramatically. “Brian!”

“Hey! Just kiddin’ ya, mate,” Syn said and everyone let out a small chuckle. Gosh I love that cute laugh he has... Zacky just stared evilly at him as he walked over and handed him a simple golden male’s wedding ring. Zacky passed it to Mel and after saying his vows, Mel placed the ring on his finger.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride,” the priest said. Zacky and Mel leant in and kissed (duh). He took her hand and they walked back down the aisle. Her parents happily watched them laughing together.

“You wanna go celebrate?” Syn asked, walking towards me. I stepped a couple of steps towards him, swaying my hips a lot so my dress flowed from side to side.

“Depends what type of celebrating you have in mind...” I answered while looking up at him seductively. The priest suddenly coughed and then I remembered we were in a church. “Oh jeez, sorry...”

“Oh, come on you,” Syn said, taking my hand and leading me down the aisle. He stopped halfway, not letting go of my hand. “Baaaabe?”

“Yeeees...” What the hell was he up to? He sounded very mischievous...

“Why aren’t WE getting married?” he asked, taking my other hand.

This was the second time today he had made me speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do my fans think? Is this the first and only wedding of this story? Please comment! :)