Status: A little nervous about posting this :/

She Had Me At Bonjour

Sette - Part 2

Who the hell does that slut think she is kissing Zack?! I thought he didn’t go for girls who practically throw themselves at him. What a liar.

When another song came on and they were still happily sucking face, I focused back to Marcus, the guy I’d been talking to and dancing with all night. He was a really sweet guy and he flirted with me a lot. I liked him. He was really handsome too.

I looked at him and smirked, biting my lip as if asking to kiss him. If that’s how Zack wanted to play, I’d beat him at his own game.

Marcus got the idea wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I leaned up and kissed him roughly, running my fingers through his hair as his hands slid a little lower then I’d prefer. I ignored it and continued kissing Marcus. He was a good kisser, and I felt a few sparks, but it wasn’t the same as kissing Zack. Having his arms wrapped around me, making me feel safe and- Krysha shut up. You’re kissing Marcus and thinking about Zack?

I pushed all thoughts about Zack from my mind and focused on Marcus.

_ _ _

Waking up in someone’s bed wasn’t something I minded that much. It usually meant I crashed there because I was too shitfaced to drive. Waking up in someone’s bed naked on the other hand, made me nervous. It meant I slept with someone. Of course, being me, I started getting paranoid. What if he didn’t use a condom? What if he’s some creepo sleazebag? Or worse, what if it’s someone I know?

I looked around the unfamiliar room and found my clothes, throwing them on. When I finished changing, the bathroom door opened and my eyes grew the size of golf balls. I slept with Marcus? How come I don’t remember anything after the kiss on the dance floor? Marcus smiled at me and I tried to smile back as best I could.

“What’s wrong, Krysha?”

“Y-You used protection r-right?” He nodded and I sighed in relief.

“Do you, uh, want breakfast?” It was my turn to nod and I followed him out of his room and into the kitchen, where he started making French toast. I giggled and he turned to me, a confused look on his face.

“Do you always do this for your one night stands?”

“Nope, never. You’re the first.” He smiled and continued to make breakfast.

Saying the French toast was delicious was definitely an understatement. It was like a mouthgasm.

“Oh my god this is the most amazing thing I’ve ever eaten in my life!”

Marcus smiled and continued eating. When we finished, we talked about random topics. It was like last night never really happened and I was just a friend who happened to sleep over.

“So about last night.” I spoke too soon. “Tell me honestly because I would hate to be the only one, but I felt something last night.”

Yeah, me.

“Like when we kissed on the dance floor, I felt sparks. Please tell me I wasn’t the only one.” I nodded and he smiled back at me. I wasn’t lying; I did feel sparks, but just a few. It wasn’t like a fireworks show on Fourth of July kind of thing, but like a campfire kind of thing.

“Would you want to go out today? Like for coffee or something first-dateish?”

“Yeah, that would be nice. Let me just wash all this make-up off my face. I probably look like a raccoon.” He laughed and I walked up the stairs to his bathroom, using the soap I found under the sink to wash off everything. I re-did my ponytail, and pat my face dry before walking out of the bathroom and into the front room where Marcus was waiting for me, car keys in hand.

“I really had a nice time on our date, Krysha. You’re a really great girl.” I blushed and smiled a toothy smile.

“You’re not so bad yourself mister.” I nudged his side playfully as we walked up to the porch of my house. When we arrived at the door, Marcus sighed dramatically.

“Ahh, the infamous doorstep scene. What to do now?”

I giggled and leaned in a bit, going on my tippy-toes to be somewhat level with his face. I responded with a quiet “this” before closing the space between us. This time, the kiss was soft and sweet. We pulled apart and I watched as he drove away in his red Jeep. Once I couldn’t see his car anymore, I unlocked the front door and stepped inside to see Cree sitting next to the window by the door.

“Who was that?”

“That was uhh, M-Marcus. We were on a-a date.”

“You kissed on the first date?”

“Well, we kind of had a one night thing last night…”

“YOU’RE DATING THE GUY YOU SLEPT WITH LAST NIGHT?!” I heard groans and gasps come from the living room.

“What was-“

“Everyone else is in there with a bad hangover. Except Zack, he drove us home.”

Angela and Kara came stumbling into the room before giving me a look that was a cross between disappointment and shock. I shrugged my shoulders at them and ran to the confinements of my room. Once I closed to door, I hopped on my bed and lied there for what seemed like forever before I heard a knock. Before I could say anything, Jack barged in, dragging his feet on the ground and laying on my bed horizontally.

“What’s this I hear about you dating some guy you slept with last night? Is that why you disappeared on us?”

I nodded my head and he tsked me, getting up from my bed and walking out the door.

_ _ _

“I just don’t get why it’s such a big deal to everyone! I have a right to date whoever I want to. And you know that I don’t just leave things at ‘I slept with you so get out of my life forever.’ I at least give things a try, and Marcus is really sweet and funny. We get along really well. It’s easy to talk to him, you know?” I collapsed on my bed, putting my phone on speaker.

“Well,” Angela’s voice came booming out of my phone. “There’s a reason why everyone isn’t too happy with your choice. You’re just too blind to see it.”

“If I’m so blind, why don’t you clue me in!”

“I, ugh. I think you should realize it on your own.”

“Thanks for all your wonderful help, Angela. Really,” I spit out sarcastically.

“Hey, don’t be a bitch to me because of your naiveté. I have to go. I’ll talk to you later, okay?”

I said bye and hung up the phone, burying my face in my pillow. There was seriously no one on my side here! I don’t see why they don’t approve of Marcus. He’s not a jerk or anything. Cree and Kara looked like they wanted to claw my eyes out when I told them, Angela is hiding something about all this from me, and the guys are all disappointed. Wait… Zack! I’m sure he wouldn’t get pissy with me.

Picking up my phone, I dialed his number and held the receiver to my ear. After a few rings, I heard hissweet voice say hello.

“Hi, uh Z-Zack? It’s Krysha.”

“I have caller ID and eyes Krysh. I’m pretty sure I knew it was you.” He laughed and I could practically see the smile on his face. “So what’s up?”

“Well I don’t know if the others have told you yet, but I’m kinda, sorta, maybe seeing this guy Marcus from the party?”

“Go on.”

“And I don’t get why everyone is giving me the cold shoulder about it! He’s not a jerk or anything. He’s really sweet and nice and funny. It doesn’t make sense.”

He sighed and stuttered a response. “To be honest, I kind of agree with everyone.”

“Seriously Zack? I thought you of all people would understand! You’re like my best friend! Why can’t anyone be happy for me?!”

“Because he… he just seems like he’s playing you or something! I don’t want you to get hurt and I don’t think anyone else wants you to get hurt either!”

“How can you say something like that? You don’t even know him! And he seems like he’s play me? Did you NOT see the girl you were all over last night? It’s like she had ‘tramp’ written all over! And you just let her get all over you! I thought you ‘weren’t into that kind of stuff’. Bull-fucking-shit Zack!”

“Just because she dressed like a slut doesn’t mean she is a slut! You were dressed pretty slutty last night, doesn’t make you a slut.”

“Are you fucking serious?! If you can remember, that outfit wasn’t even my idea! And you liked it! Just, nevermind. Bye.” I hung up and the phone and threw it on the ground, burying my face back into my pillow. I heard my phone vibrate on the floor, but I ignored it. I really wasn’t in the mood to hear anyone’s shit right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: 76; Subscribers: 18; Comments: 43
I fucking love you guys :)

Whoaa, dramaaaaa!
Ohdayum...
Who thinks Zack is the bad person?
Who thinks Krysha's the bad person?
Who thinks they should both shut their pieholes and make up?

By the way, I might be starting a new story soon! I'll post the details when I have them haha. It'll be a co-write with one of the best people ever; MAYLEE<3 (Blink If You Love Me)

I have nothing witty or awesome to say in this. Bleh.
I'll try to have another chapter up by.... Sunday? At the latest? Not sure if I'll have time.
MY BIRTHDAY'S IN 5 DAYS. OMFG.