Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

Please

ALEX’S P.O.V:

“Stay Seventeen! The Party Scene has got the best of me and you, we’ve got to let this go!” I breathed out.

“Good job man.” Jack sighed. We were all dieing, my voice didn’t sound too good today, it was probably because of all the laughing I did last night. Plus, Zack was shooting daggers into the side of my head, and I have no idea why, not a single clue. The thoughts of Zoe giving me that look would not get out of my head as well, she stared at me like she hated me, did she finally realized how much of a douche I was with the whole 4 girlfriends thing, and she’s just now thinking about it.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, Rian’s voice came to my ears “Hey, Alex, can you go grab 4 waters from upstairs please?”

“Sure.” I shrugged, well if I went up there, maybe I could talk to Zoe about this whole mess. Walking up the stairs, on the right of me, there was Zoe’s beautiful face with Kara, watching some VH1 show.

“Zoe,” She looked up at me “Will you come talk to me please?”

She looked at Kara with a worried glance, but Kara pushed her along. I held out my hand for her, but she looked at it and looked back up at me, she had been crying, I could tell.

I sighed and led her to the kitchen, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” She said harshly.

“Then, why are you so mad at me.” I wanted to know, it was killing me.

“Because.” She snapped.

“Please tell me why.” I pleaded.

“You only want sex from me.” She huffed.

My eyes went wide “Why in hell’s name would you think that?” I gently grabbed her chin with my hand to make her look up, she slapped it away with an annoyed look on her face.

“Just because! You don’t need to know why you’re a total dick, you should already have it figured out!” She yelled at me.

I could feel the tears pool up in my eyes “Zack.” I muttered under my breath “What did he say to you!?” I tried to stay calm, but it wasn’t working.

“That your probably just using me, that you just want sex, and that I’m just easy for you to get!” She started to cry.

Then the tears fell onto my cheeks as well “I would never ever do that to anybody. Much less you, never you. I would never ever hurt you.”

“Well you should’ve thought about that before you started only wanting sex!” She sobbed.

“Zoe, that’s not it in the least! I don’t want that from you. I actually like you! I promise. I swear on my life!” I begged her to understand.

Her face softened slightly “Your just lying.”

“I’m not lying! Zoe, you have to believe me!” I cried more, the tears flowing heavily now.

“I think it’s better if we’re just friends.” She blurted out.

My heart wrenched at the thought, “But, Zoe, I-”

“I don’t want to here it Alex. We are meant to be friends, and only friends.” She started to walk away.

Without thinking, I grabbed her arm, pulled her into me and started to kiss her, she started to give in, and realized she was trying to make a point, and slapped me across the face hard, hard being the key word in that sentence.

“Don’t do that again!” She snapped at me.

“You liked it.” I smirked, as soon as it came out of my mouth, I mentally slapped myself, she thinks I’m a total douche bag right now, and that just added to it.

“Dammit, just get whatever you needed and go downstairs and sing your stupid songs about the stupid girls you’ve fucked!” She screamed at me and raced out of the house.

I was dumbfounded, I find someone who I actually like, who made me laugh, who I trusted almost immediately, who I felt so comfortable around, who’s lips made me actually melt, and I lose that girl. “Fuck.” I muttered.

“Alexander William Fucking Gaskarth!” Kara’s voice yelled at me as she made it to the kitchen.

Shit, “Yes Kara?”

“What the hell did you do to her dammit!?” By now I could see all the boy’s bodies hiding on the staircase, eavesdropping, great.

“I don’t even know, she got so mad at me, saying I only wanted her for sex, I told her I wasn’t, we both started crying, I kissed her, she slapped me, I got cocky, and now she hates my fucking guts.” I cried out, I sat on the ground with my hands over my eyes, tears pouring down my cheeks.

“You kissed her?! Alex! When a girl yells at you, and you try to kiss her, she’s going to slap you.” Kara’s said with sarcasm.

“I know, I’m so fucking stupid.” I looked up, her face softened.

She sighed heavily, “Your not stupid, you’ve done some stupid things, and she thinks those things are going to come back, and she’s going to get her heartbroken.” She explained, helping me up off the ground and hugging me.

“ I know, why am I such an idiot though?” I banged my head against the wall.

Kara quickly grabbed it, and made her face me, “Alex, you are NOT an idiot, like I said, you’ve done stupid things. You have to prove to her that you don’t just want sex. But, I do get where Zoe is coming from, I would be worried too. You have to prove it to her.”

I thought about it for a minute “Okay Kara.”

She let go of my face “Okay.” She paused, “and don’t you even think I don’t see you three by the stairs.”

I chuckled lightly, as Rian, Jack, and Zack came up the one step they had to “Sorry babe.” Rian muttered.

“It’s fine,” She giggled. “Now, I have to go check on Zoe,” She gave Zack a death glare before continuing “Don’t do something you’ll regret.” and walked off, what did she mean by that?

“So, uh, do explain.” Jack said, looking worried.

“Zoe thinks that I only want her for sex.” I mumbled.

“Why does she think that?” Rian questioned.

“I don’t know, ask Zack.” I looked at him with a pissed off look. He looked down, I was right, he told her those things.

“Whoa, what you tell Zoe, Zack?” Jack asked.

“I told her that I thought Alex only wanted her for sex, I was trying to protect her, because I know how girls are all over him, and how easy it would be to just cheat on her. Call me a douche bag, I don’t care, I just don’t want her hurt, I hate when she cries.” He sighed. Okay, so he wasn’t a total dickhead for saying those things, I kind of got his point, but still.

“Why would you ever think that I would ever in a million fucking years hurt that beautiful girl standing outside crying right now?!” I yelled, I was so mad, and upset, and just straight up messed up about what was happening.

“Because I know her ten times better then you do, and she’s already fallen hard enough for you! If you ever, ever even had the thought to cheat on her, you could, and it would break her heart, and I am not letting that happen!” Zack screamed back. Jack backed up, he wasn’t getting in this. I’m surprised I even was, Zack could easily kick my ass in about 3 seconds flat.

“Calm the fuck down, right now, both of you!” Rian yelled at us. Rian was a pretty big guy. He could get me to the ground, and stop Zack enough to calm him down.

“Alex, don’t yell at Zack for wanting to protect his younger sister, it happens. Zack, chill out, Alex is obviously not going to hurt her, he likes her a lot, he’s made some dumb ass mistakes I’ll admit, but he’s done with those. Because Lisa made him realize how much of a douche bag he really was, no offence.” Rian spoke, trying to calm us down.

“None taken.” I muttered.

Zack’s face slowly softened, and he took a deep breath “Okay, well, since I already fucked up. I don’t know what I’m going to do, she’ll think I’m just telling her that it’s okay for her to be with Alex, so I can stay in the band.”

“That is true.” Jack spoke up.

“Dammit! Why is my life so fucked up!” I yelled.

“It’s okay Alex, it’s going to work out. Was there absolutely anything positive in the conversation that you and Zoe had?” Rian questioned.

I thought about it, there really wasn’t anything, until something popped into my head that was relatively positive “Well, she said that we should stay friends, which means she doesn’t want to not keep in contact with me.”

“Okay, that’s good, we’re just going to have to work on that, your going to have to talk to her tomorrow or something. Zack, your going to have to lighten the mood with her, keep her distracted all night until Alex can come tomorrow and talk to her. Try to make her not cry, no crying.” Rian explained, what is this, Rian take charge day? Whatever, he’s making this work.

“Got it.” Zack replied. “Alex…” He trialed off.

“Yeah man?” I looked up at him.

“I’m really really really sorry I fucked this up for you.” He sighed.

“It’s alright, your just going to have to try extra hard to fix it.” I winked at him, he smiled, knowing that I had just forgiven him.

I smiled and said “Alright, operation get Zoe back starts now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I got my 7 comments! *does happy dance* Thanks sooo much you guys! I love you so much! So, what do you guy's think of this? What is your guy's prediction. I must say, writing in Alex's P.O.V was a little weird, but I hope it worked. LIke I said, my computer wouldn't let me show the comments last night :[ so here are the people who commented last time! (I'm really hoping I don't miss anybody, and If i do I'm TERRIBLY sorry)
ImInLoveWithYou?
Ultraviolet Light
paranorama-alchemy
MiseryBusiness
Whipped.
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
Classy Not Classic
firetoburn.
xalltimelowloverx
EmoKisses
Jack Barakat!
People commented for the last chapter, to get his update!
Ultraviolet Light
xalltimelowloverx
ImInLoveWithYou?
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
Jack Barakat!
Classy Not Classic
MadamnnnMisfortune
paranorama-alchemy
!!! Thanks guys! I got 8 comments <3 I'm hoping for let's say 6 this time? Yes, 6, if I get 6 comments, an update will come! Thanks guys!!!