Status: Comments make my day :)

Hi, I'm Zoe Nicole Merrick

Dares

Everybody snickered, my face held pure shock, while Alex looked at me questioningly. Was I supposed to full on kiss him like in the bathroom, and let Zack see, or just a quick peck. Oh, what the hell, I like kissing him, so I put my hands in his hair, and kissed him roughly, he was surprised at first, but he soon got just as in to it as I was. We kept going and going, I almost forgot the other 4 people were there until I heard Kara cough. I slowly pulled away, as Alex smiled wider then I’ve ever seen him before. Zack looked pissed, really pissed, he didn’t do anything and I thanked him for that in my head; I was off the hook for right now, but not for long, Zack would surely talk to me about it once everybody left in the morning.

* 1 hour later *

We were all laughing, because Jack just full on kissed Zack. Gosh, we’ve been at this forever. Kara kissed me twice, Rian pecked me once, Alex kissed me another time, Zack gave me a quick peck, and Jack kissed me once. Which made Alex so mad, his face turned red. Everybody kissed everybody, it was crazy, but it was fun none the less.

“Gosh that’s disgusting.” Zack wiped off his lips.

“Oh, you knew you liked it.” Jack winked.

“Yeah, sure I did.” He chuckled.

We all were laughing “Gosh, that was fun.” I laughed.

“Especially the part where you and Kara kissed.” Jack winked at me.

We both slapped him on his arm while Kara said “You wish you could have us.”

I smirked “Definitely, you dream about us all night.”

“I do.” he said in a serious voice, until he couldn’t hold it anymore and he smiled.

We just sat there laughing for a while until Kara broke the silence “Let’s play dare.”

“Oh yeah!” I yelled.

The boys groaned. “That’s for girls.” Rian moaned.

“Is not!” Kara and I said in unison.

“Oh, come on, it shouldn’t be too bad.” Zack said, agreeing with me.

“Yeah, I guess not.” Rian shrugged.

“Sounds fun.” Jack seductively said.

“Oh, what the fuck, let’s do it.” Alex said.

“Okay, who wants to start?” I asked.

“Me!!” Jack yelled “Someone give me a dare.”

“Okay I will.” Kara spoke “I dare you to lick Zack’s abs.”

Zack had a look of pure terror on his face “Sure, get me on this, thanks Kara.”

“ Your very welcome.” Kara said sweetly.

“I’ll do it!” Jack yelled, he lifted up Zack’s shirt, and licked right across his abs. I seriously thought I was going to pee my pants, I was dieing on the ground, along with everybody else. Except for Zack, who was trying desperately to wipe Jack’s slobber off of his stomach.

“My turn.” Jack looked around the room “Zoe!” Oh gosh, “I dare you to grab Alex’s balls with his pants on!”

My eyes went wide, along with Zack’s, but it soon softened, he didn’t think I would do it. “Sure.”

Everyone’s eyes popped open, while Alex looked a little nervous, but I did it anyway. I put my hand down to his crotch, and squeezed while smiling. Holy shit, he had, well I’m not going to sugar coat this, he had a big penis.

Alex smirked at me, because he knew what I was thinking, while everyone burst into hysterics, while Kara nudged me and smiled.

Alright, my turn “Zack.” he looked at me, and I continued “I dare you to drink 5 gulps of a mystery drink that me and Alex make for you.”

He looked uneasy but shrugged “Sure.”

Alex looked at me with a mischievous smile, as we walked up the stairs. “Alright, what’re we mixing in here babe?” He asked.

I loved when he called me babe, which sounds stupid but still; “I don’t know, look through the fridge, and I’ll look in the cabinets.”

After we looked through everything, we mixed it all together. It consisted of: Milk, cheddar potato chips, barbecue sauce, tarter sauce, little pieces of pepperoni from the left over pizza, squished up banana, chunks of bread, and some apple juice. I thought that was gross enough, it looked absolutely disgusting, but we both smiled, feeing accomplished.

“So, how’d my balls feel?” He chuckled, as he smirked.

I blushed “Sorry about that.”

“Don’t be, you already saw them.” He smirked.

“That was an accident though!” I whisper yelled, as I slapped his arm playfully.

He just laughed some more “It’s fine, I understand. You still didn’t answer my question.”

I gulped “It was……big.”

He laughed so hard no noise came out “Thanks.”

“Don’t laugh at me!” I laughed along.

“Sorry, that was funny though.” He wiped the tears from his eyes that formed from him laughing.

“Alright, let’s get downstairs.” I smiled, as I leaned in and pecked his lips. He smiled and took the drink downstairs.

“Here Zack.” He smirked as he handed it to Zack. He looked at it, and made a disgusted face.

“Do I seriously have to do this?” He grimaced.

“Yes, 5 gulps. I’d do them fast.” I giggled.

He looked at it one last time, before he chugged it, 5 times, and put it on the ground, as he ran to the bathroom upstairs to get a drink of water. We were all roaring with laughter.

“That w-wa-was hilarious!” Jack managed to say through his fit of giggles “Good dare Zoe!”

“I know it was priceless!” I squeaked because I was laughing so hard.

Zack came back stairs, wiping his mouth “Gosh that was disgusting guys.”

“I’m sorry Zack.” I giggled.

“I highly doubt that, what was even in that?” He asked.

Alex answered with a smirk “Milk, cheddar potato chips, barbecue sauce, tarter sauce, little pieces of pepperoni from the left over pizza, squished up banana, chunks of bread, and some apple juice.”

Everyone’s face scrunched up, while me and Alex continued to laugh.

“You’re going to pay for that one Zo.” He said with a devious smile.

“What do you mean?” I raised my eyebrow at him.

“I dare you to grab Kara’s boobs.” He smirked.

Kara and I both looked at each other with weirded-out faces. “Seriously?” I asked.

“Yes, seriously.” He continued to smile, as the boys tried to hold back their laughter.

“I’m sorry Kara.” I said before I grabbed her boob, and quickly pulled away, it was awkward to say the least.

The boys roared with laughter as Kara and I shook our heads at them

“It’s okay Zoe, I still love you!” Kara exclaimed, pulling me into a hug, as I hugged back and smiled.

“My turn again, aw, Rian you haven’t gotten to do anything tonight.” He gave me a worried glance as I continued, “I dare you to get an ice cube from upstairs, put it in your underwear, and let it melt.”

“Do I have to?” He asked, sighing

“Yes.” All of us said in unison.

He went upstairs, came back with the ice cube, pulled out his underwear, and stuck the ice cube in there. His face turned from okay, to dancing around the room, trying to move the ice cube around. It was hilarious.

We all roared with laughter, as he danced around the room, he was in a lot of pain, you could tell. Poor guy, but it was pretty funny.

“It finally melted.” Rian sighed out of relief.

“You looked ridiculous Rian, I’m sorry but you did, that was funny!” I laughed.

“Oh so funny, my pain, I see how it is.” He smirked.

“Alright your turn Dawson.” Alex said.

“Okay, Alex.” Rian smirked, “I dare you to lick Jack’s armpit.”

Alex made a disgusted face, as Jack put his arm up, so Alex could lick it. He slowly walked up to Jack, and licked his armpit, and I mean the whole thing.

“Gross!” Kara and I exclaimed. While the boys died laughing, Alex was wiping his tongue off with his shirt.

“Okay, Alex you go.” I laughed at him.

“Kara,” He smirked, while she had a worried look on her face “I dare you to eat three spoonfuls of mustard.”

Well, he was being kind of nice, he wasn’t making her do anything terribly nasty. She sighed, “Okay.”

We all went upstairs, while I squirted some mustard in each spoon I held. “Eat them fast, and you won’t have time to think about it.” I whispered to her, she smiled.

“Here’s some water babe.” Rian said, handing her some water, she smiled at him.

“On the count of three.” Zack spoke “one, two, three.”

She quickly put the first spoon in her mouth, made a disgusted face, then stuck the other two in her mouth as quickly as possible, swallowed and chugged the whole glass of water.

“Gosh that’s disgusting!” She whisper yelled, wiping her tongue with a paper towel she found.

“At least it’s over now.” I shrugged.

“Alright, now that we’ve all done some crazy shit, let’s watch a movie or something, it’s already 12 o’clock.” Zack suggested.

“Okay, good idea, boys can pick this time.” I smiled. “But again, no horror shit Zack!”

The boys groaned, while Kara sighed out of relief. “Fine.” Zack said.

They went downstairs to pick, we followed them, they finally decided on Spider-Man, that wasn’t terrible, it’s better then some of the boring as hell movies Zack and my dad like to watch sometimes.

We put on the movie downstairs on our big screen T.V. we had to sit on the floor, but that’s okay. We just made our beds, laid down, and started watching.

About an hour into the movie, I felt my phone vibrating it said “New message from: Kara”

I looked at her, she just pointed her eyes to the phone, I checked it, it said “What do you think is gonna happen w/ u nd Alex?”

I sighed, I honestly wasn’t sure what was going to happen, so I replied this “I honestly dnt know Kar. He said he liked me, and I said I like him. But he thinks that he’s not good enough. With him losing his v-card so fast, having all those girlfriends at once and such.”

I looked over at Kara as she was reading it, her eyes went wide at one part, she quickly typed something into the keypad, then I got the message from her “Jeez, he’s told you a lot already Zo.”

“I know, I guess he trusts easily?” I typed into my keypad and his the “send” button.

I got a reply back just as fast “No, it’s you (:”

I smirked “I highly doubt that Kar.”

A new message popped onto the screen, it was from Kara of course, “I can’t believe you two don’t realize that you’re perfect for each other.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!! I got more comments then I wanted, and thank you so much! I love you guys soooo freaking much! Here are these amazing People:
MiseryBusiness
Ultraviolet Light
heyJAYhey
Kinkeh Dinosaurs
paranorama-alchemy
Whipped.
Thank you guys soo much! I thought this chapter was pretty funny. You guys excited for Zack and Zoe's talk? It's going to be in the next chapter :) Hope this one isn't too terribly boringly long :/ Anyway, I'm going to say 6 comments please? Pretty pretty please you guys?