Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

You're mine.

I woke up that day, feeling super duper energized. I tapped on my phone and it glowed to life. 12:34 PM. Of course. A sticky note was on the nightstand, "Have fun sleeping in! See you later at the show! :) -Zach, Michael, Nathan, Cameron" I smiled and pulled my laptop out, logging into Facebook.

I scrolled down through my news feed, nothing relevant. But I had a new message from my sister... Wow. It said, "Hey Aimee! Are you going to Jenn's wedding? Yeah, remember? Sooooo, reply to this quick. The wedding's in a week and if you're going you should be home by about... 3 days from now? Aight, HMU."

I quickly grabbed my phone, almost ready to call Zach. But then they just barged through my door.

"AIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Nathan yelled, entering my room first.

"Hi boys." I smiled, and turned to Zach. "Zach. Listen. I'm gonna have to kinda fly back to Poway..."

Michael butted in, "WHAT? When?!"

"Tomorrow!" I clapped my hands weakly, "Surprise!"

"Awwww," Zach patted my back, "Why?"

"My cousin's getting married!" Isn't that amazing?!"

Zach hopped on my bed, "Jenn?!"

"Yeah!" I smiled at him.

--

The next day the boys dropped me off at the airport, and to be honest, I was scared of flying alone.

Michael took my bags out of the trunk and kissed me on the cheek, "Text me when you land okay?"

I nodded, and he waved goodbye.

Zach gave me a hug, "It'll be different without you Aims. Like a ballet recital without me."

I smiled, "Of course Zach. You were my support system." I hugged Nathan and Cameron then went into the airport. I flew to Poway, and it was the most boring thing ever.

After I got off the plane, I immediately turned my phone back on. New text from Michael :)

"Hi. How's your flight? Are you back yetttttt? Text me when youre home :)"

My younger brother pulled up, "Get in, loser."

"Quoting Mean Girls now? Awesome." I put my luggage in the trunk, "But WHY do you have my car? It smells like bro in here."

"You love it." He teased.

Our house wasn't very far from the airport, and it was about a fifteen minute ride. My brother didn't ask me any questions (YAY!), but he DID blast up his music. I tried not to turn it down, but I was trying to keep him happy. I entered our house, immediately greeted by the smell of Filipino food.

"Hi mom," I sighed, because I was extremely tired.

"Hi Aimee," She kissed me on the cheek.

I went up the spiral staircase, setting my luggage down on my bed. My walls were still the same. Gray with that one wall that was covered in chalkboard paint, and everybody that came over signed it. It was mostly me and Zach's little doodles on it, though. I tried looking for my iPod dock to listen to my music, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I walked into my little sister's room. Barged right in. I didn't need to knock. Knocking is for little siblings!

"Sades, where's my-" I got cut off by the sight of Justin Bieber. When I left she only had a couple, but now her walls were covered. "Oh my Bieber..."

"You like?" She got up from painting her nails a sparkly purple.

"NO." I said in a flat tone, "Now where's my iPod dock? I need it Sadie Joy Edwards."

She pointed to a corner of her room, where she had stacks of Justin Bieber bracelets, "Over there!"

"Thanks." I picked it up and walked out of there in a flash. Bieber overload? No thanks. I didn't feel like going on my laptop, so I paced around my room looking for something to do.

My phone buzzed. Michael. Of course. "You home yet? :)"

I quickly texted back, "Haha, yes. Missed me?"

Michael: Definitely. Ya know dissssssss.
Me: YOU'RE LAME<3
Michael: :)

I stopped texting him because I found my Monsters Inc. DVD. It was my favorite movie and I couldn't wait to watch it. I remember I forgot to reply to Michael so I texted him back.

Me: Aye shawtayyyyy.
Michael: Youre copying me!
Me: Boo!
Michael: Huh?
Me: I'm watching monsters inc. :D
Michael: Lol im waiting to eat with the boys.
Me: I gotta eat tho, wait brb.

I never really texted him back after I ate. And my parents never questioned me. If I met a guy, if I had a boyfriend, or anything like that.

--

I eventually logged onto iChat. And within five minutes of logging on, I heard a popping noise.

MichaelAllStar: Webcam?
AimeeLynnex3: Yes :D

I clicked on the 'Accept' button and I saw Michael's face smiling back at me through the screen.

I waved, "Hi boo!"

He smiled, "Hi Aimee!"

"Wsup?"

"Just chillin'. The boys left."

"Awww! They left you? That sucks. LONER!" I joked with him and fixed my hair, "BY THE WAY, Mikey! Did I show you my bridesmaid dress?!"

He smirked, "No. Is it blue?"

I gasped happily, "YES! It was either blue or silver but I hate silver so it's blue!" I exited the room to go try it on.

I came back, "Ta-da! Like it?"

He smiled, "You look fine."

"Yeah it kinda looks like my old homecoming dress though."

"Shut up, you look cute!"

I ended up talking to Michael for the rest of the night until I knocked out. I woke up to "MichaelAllStar: You knocked out :) See you later.
MichaelAllStar is offline."

I smiled and got ready for the rehearsal dinner.

--

When we got there I gave Jenn a hug, "JENN! I haven't seen you in a while!"

She smiled her perfect smile at me, "Aimee! I've missed you!"

The rest of the afternoon I was bombed with my relatives asking if I had a boyfriend. I smiled and quietly said, "Yes."

They just smiled at me. Saying nothing. It was their own personal way of saying "That's great! Who is he? What does he do?"

So I poured out the details.

--

Later that night Michael webcammed me.

"Hey!" I smiled and immediately started playing with my four Keep-A-Breast bracelets on my wrist. I took my blue "I heart boobies!" one off, then my pink "Check yourself!" one, then my green "Heart your boobies!" one and finally my purple Glamour Kills one. I grabbed a hoodie off of my door frame.

"Hi!" He waved at me. "Whas good?"

"This hoodie." I stretched the sleeves out so they would go over my hands.

"Who's is that?"

"My ex's..."

His face tensed, like he was jealous.

"JUST KIDDING, MIKEY. It's my brother's!"

He smiled, "Listen, I gotta go now because I have to play a show. Feel me? I'll text you, aight?"

"Awww," I said in a slightly whining tone. "Okay, boo."

"Bye." He signed off.

I whispered, "I love you." to a blank screen. Nothing but my own reflection staring back at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol idek...
Tell me if you like this?
Idk, I think it's kinda cheesy and sweet.
Comments? Please?