Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

Tonight is the night.

I fell asleep almost instantly the night of the wedding. We stayed at Jenn's (new) house last night until three in the morning playing poker, singing karaoke, and playing Xbox. When we finally got home, I immediately passed out on my bed, still in my "reception outfit". Which was just a fancy tank top and shorts. I had the best dream during my thirteen hour sleep. Hell, I could've slept for a whole week if I could continue that dream.

Okay so, it was me and Michael on a date. And somehow I was gonna go away to college soon. UCI to be exact. My dream college.

"I don't want you to leave!" He whined.

I kept packing my bags, "I have to."

He sniffed, "You know I'm gonna miss you a lot right?"

"Yeah." I smiled slightly at him.

He kissed me on the cheek, "I don't want you to leave."

"But I kinda have-"

He interrupted me, kissing me. He tasted like 5 Gum.

I smiled, "Kissing me isn't gonna stop me from going to college. Try harder."

"Fine then." He took my hand, "Aimee Lynne Edwards, I love you."

I was shocked. "What?"

"Aimee.. Aimee..."

Then my dream ended.

"Aimee... AIMEE... AIMEE! WAKE UP!" Sadie jumped on my bed, "You have a flight in three fucking hours!"

I threw my pillow at her, "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE. YOU'RE ONLY THIRTEEN."

"I can say whatever the fuck I want!" She stormed out of my room.

"Mom why the heck does Sadie get to cuss around the house?!" I yelled.

She remained silent. Maybe because she just didn't even mind her youngest child was cussing all over the place. Ryan barged into my room, "Hey is my hoodie in here?"

I dug through the pile of the clothes on my floor, "Which one?"

"The black Stussy one."

I tossed it to him, "Anything else?"

He looked down at the floor, "Yeah was that guy you were talking to your... boyfriend?"

I giggled at the fact Michael was now my boyfriend. And I sighed, "Yes, Ryan."

"Should I be worried?" I knew he was gonna be protective. Because after all, he was my brother.

"Not really." I smoothed the fabric of my shirt out, "After all, Zach has my back."

He smiled, "You have a flight in two hours and you're gonna go see your so-called 'boyfriend'," He did air quotes around the word boyfriend, "Now go get ready."

He shut the door behind him, leaving me with just my room. My phone buzzed and I immediately pulled it out, not even minding that my ringtone was AMAZING. (It was Baby by Justin Bieber.)

New text from Michael! I jumped up and down with excitement as I opened the message.

"Are you leaving for your flight yet? We all miss you :)"

"AIMEE." Ryan yelled, "Let's go!"

I ran down the stairs, with my luggage in hand. I kissed my parents on the cheeks, "Bye mom, bye dad."

"Bye hun." They both said.

"Bye kiddo!" I slapped Sadie's back.

"I'm NOT a kid!" She yelled back.

I left for the airport. When we got there Ryan yelled "I'm gonna miss you big sister!"

He's never said that to me. Not when I left for the tour, not ever. "I'll miss you too little brother."

"I love you!" He sped away.

I smiled, went through security, and finally got on the plane. The plane ride seemed so long and boring. But at least they showed Napoleon Dynamite on the plane. It made me happy.

We finally landed and my hair was a mess. I ended up putting it in a messy bun. When I got down to baggage claim I was greeted by my boys. "AIMEE!" They all yelled. Michael picked me up, spun me around, and kissed me.

"Aims!" Zach yelled, grabbing my bag. Without even asking. He'd known that was my bag because I took it with me to my ballet trip to New York, visiting Julliard. I took him with me and paid for his plane ticket.

"ZACH!" I ran up to him and put my arms around him.

"We missed you!" Cameron said, leaning in for a huge bear hug.

"I missed you guys too!" I said.

"This calls for a celebration!" Nathan said, carrying my luggage.

"Dinner?" Michael said grabbing my hand.

I smiled, "Nope! It calls for a camera whore session!"

The boys all groaned, except for Zach.

"Oh you and your pictures." Zach laughed. He knew how much I loved taking pictures. I took photography for all four years of high school. And most of the pictures I took were of Zach. Which was kind of a plus because I think my teacher had a crush on him. Awkward!

--

That night the boys ended up taking a whole bunch of pictures with me. Because I paid them five bucks. Like a boss! My iTunes kept playing music. It turned to Yeah 3x by Chris Brown.

"Oh shit I love this song!" Michael stood up, grabbing my hand.

"I do too!" I turned it up.

Soon we all had a dance party. The hotel people even had to tell us to be quiet.

Michael smiled at me, "You know how to party huh?"

Zach sat on a chair, "You don't even know, Michael."

The rest of the boys laughed.

"It's true." I smiled.