Sequel: Save me.

If you catch me, will you let me down?

On a scale of one to ten, you're a twelve.

We drove to San Francisco. “HOME SWEET SF!” I yelled, stretching.

“What’s so good about San Fran?” Michael asked me.

Zach sighed, “You don’t even know why San Fran is so important to your GIRLFRIEND? This is like her second home, man. She basically spent most weekends here… Shopping.”

“Hell yeah!” I made Cameron take a left at the corner, pulling up to a mansion.

“WHOA!” Nathan turned around to me, “Who’s is this?!”

I got out the car. “My aunt’s!”

“This is dope!” Michael put his arm around me.

“I know!” I unlocked the door, “Holy shit this house is bigger than I remembered!”

“THIS HOUSE IS AMAZING!” Cameron yelled, and it echoed.

“How come I’ve never been here before?!” Zach complained.

“Because you’ve never came here with me!” I pushed his shoulder in a playful way.

“ARE THERE CHEETOS?” Nathan immediately went into the kitchen.

I giggled, heading to the movie room. I sat in my favorite seat, thinking about the last time I was here, I was still sixteen and my favorite movie was Mulan.

The lights suddenly turned off. Blackout. I shut my eyes and started reaching in front of me. “ZACH?! MICHAEL?! NATE?! CAM?! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS OH MY GOSH I’M SO SCARED!” I was really afraid of the dark.

I felt something touch my shoulders, “BOO!”

I jumped and screamed, “HOLY SHIT OH MY GOSH I’M HAVING A HEART ATTACK!”

Zach turned the lights back on.

Michael whispered in my ear, “Everything’s okay, I got you.”

Chills went up and down my body. But it was the good kind. His breath smelled like the gum in his mouth. Right then and there I couldn’t control it. I kissed him. I didn’t notice that Zach left and dimmed the lights back down. All I cared about was being with Michael.

“Wow,” He sighed, “Wanna watch a movie?”

I nodded, “Sure. Sounds nice. What movie though?”

“Whatever you want.”

I popped in Mean Girls, which has been my favorite movie lately.

“I bet you can’t resist to quote the first forty-five minutes of this movie.” He smiled, “Loser owes winner… a kiss.”

“I’m in!”

I ended up losing, because I quoted “JAMBO!”

“YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST!” Michael jumped in front of me, shaking his booty.

“I get it!” I kissed him.

“HEY!” Cameron called from the kitchen, “We got PanEx! Want some?”

“Mandarin chicken?” I said, looking at Zach.

“Of course,” He smiled, “Only for you!”

I hugged him, “Thank you thank you Zach! I love you!”

From the corner of my eye I saw Michael’s face kinda tense up like the other night.

I grabbed the chopsticks off of the counter and tried to eat my food with chopsticks. As I was trying to pick up the food with chopsticks, my phone started ringing "Say Ahh" by Trey Songz.

"Zach can you get that?" I say, getting frustrated and stabbing my chicken with a chopstick.

"Hello?" Zach picked the phone up and put it on speaker. He mouthed the words, "It's Ryan."

"Hey Ryan!" I yelled.

"Aimee I need your help! It's Senior Ditch Day on Wednesday and we still don't know what to do."

The guys groaned, and I laughed. "Ry, you can't plan a senior ditch day in a span of five days!"

"I ACCEPT THAT AS A CHALLENGE!" Ryan yelled on the other line, "Wait, what did YOU guys do for ditch day?"

I looked at Zach, and he looked back at me, "Oh jeez." I said.

(Flashback.)

It was senior ditch day, and my parents actually agreed on me attending it. We all planned on going to the beach that day. I packed up all my beach gear in the trunk of my car, as well as Zach's. "You ready?" He smiled, and his bright blue eyes shined in the San Diego sun.

"Hell yes I'm ready!" I slammed the trunk and got into the driver's seat, off to the beach.

Zach sit his butt down on the passenger seat, then started looking through my glove box thingy. He pulled out an old picture of us when we graduated sixth grade, "You still have this?!"

I smiled, "Of course!"

It took almost an hour, but we finally got to the beach. Zach went to go talk to Cameron, and I went to talk to one of my friends, Ariana.

Her auburn brown hair shined in the sunlight, and so did her green eyes, "Aimee!"

"Hey Ariana!" I said.

She leaned in, and whispered, "By the way, there's MC kids here."

I gasped, "Ew. MC."

"So we gotta show them how Poway does it better!" She took her shirt off, exposing her hot pink bikini top.

The boys all turned her heads for her.

Well, except for this one guy. He was cute, not too short, not too tall. He looked like he was... Korean? Nah, Viet. And he was wearing a Lakers hat. He looked at me and bit his lip. He approached me, "Hey." And he smiled.

"Ummm, do I know you?" I thought he was cute, but he probably went to the other school, which was a downer.

"No. I'm Jason though."

For the rest of the day, we kept talking, and he even sat next to me at the fire. Jason ended up being my boyfriend. For a year. I loved him, and he said he loved me... But he never meant it.

(End flashback.)

Nathan snapped his fingers in front of me, "Earth to Aimee?"

"Oh, sorry."

"Aimee?" Ryan said on the other line.

"BRO. GO TO THE BEACH. IT'S THE MOST FUN YOU CAN HAVE." I said, and pressed the 'End' button, without waiting for Ryan's response.

Cameron yawned, "What time is it?"

I checked my phone, "3:52 AM. I'm not even tired."

"I'm gonna crash." Zach patted my back.

"So am I." Nathan said, heading upstairs.

Cameron was already a step ahead, since he was already in the guest room.

I rocked back and forth on my heels, "So..."

Michael smiled at me, "So..."

"We still need to finish watching Mean Girls!" I grabbed his hand.

"Fine. But next movie choice is up to me!"

"Okay!"

I ended up passing out about, 5AM.

But it was all good since I was in Michael's arms.

The only thing that wasn't good though, I passed out with makeup on. The next morning I looked like Taylor Momsen.

"Shut up, you look fine!" Zach said, knocking on the bathroom door.

"You're just trying to get me out!"

"Yes, because I have a show to play! Hurry up!" He kept knocking.

"Goodness Zachary! I'm done! Happy?!" I opened the bathroom door.

"Yes."

I dug through my suitcase, looking for something to wear. I settled for a white vneck, my favorite black cardigan that Zach got me, gray shorts, with lace leggings underneath.

"Lookin' fancy there!" Cameron said, looking up at me.

"Thank you!" I smiled at him.

"Zach!" Nathan yelled, "Hurry up! We gotta get to the venue!"

Zach got out of the bathroom, smoothing his hair. "Done."

"Zach, you obsess over your hair more than me." I patted his shoulder.

"You love it." He smiled.

"I do!" And I led the guys out the door.

They played a great show. Well, I kind of didn't even pay attention since I was in the back. Yes, back. At least I was dancing with their opening band, Action Item, though.

At the meet and greet line these girls kept looking at me and whispering to each other. I turned around, because I didn't wanna take their shit.

"Excuse me, I can't help but overhear your conversation and-"

The blonde girl put her hand in front of my face, "Listen. We know you've seen Allstar Weekend on EVERY CONCERT they've played on the tour so far. Are you some kind of stalker?"

I couldn't tell them Zach was my best friend, they wouldn't believe me. "Watch and learn." I went up to the boys, giving them all hugs, and Zach said "Best friend!" I looked back at the girl giving her an 'I-told-you-so" look.

She looked shocked. "Funny face?" I told them all.

They were all up for it.

Oh San Fran, you give me the best adventures.
♠ ♠ ♠
Idk about this chapter.. I was rushed, haha.
Do you guys like it? I accept suggestions (: