In Love and Lovin' It

Chapter Three

Delilah’s POV

“I’m telling you Alyss! When Justin was singing ‘One Less Lonely Girl’, he stopped because he had seen me!”

Looking at me, I could tell Alyss was skeptical. She had a tantalizing look on her face and I could tell she was studying me. Finally, her face fell. “That’s just crazy Delilah. I mean you’re beautiful and a great girl, but that just seems ludicrous.”

Catching my breath in my throat, I sighed. She was right. There was no way that Justin could have noticed me out of all the screaming girls. “I guess you’re right,” I admitted feeling quite defeated. “A girl can still dream though, right?”

“Aww, come on Delilah,” Alyss said. She put her arm around me and gave me a comforting rub. “Don’t worry about it. I mean look where we’re at.”

I smiled; she was right. The concert had ended a little more than twenty minutes ago and we were currently standing in line for Justin’s autograph. There were only two or more people in front of us, the wait would soon be over. Pulling my bangs out of me eyes, I soon felt my spirits rise. We were about to meet Justin!

“I’m so excited,” I said followed by a giggle.

Alyss agreed and squeezed my fingers tightly. “We’re almost there. It’s like a dream.”

“And we’re living it.”

Taking a deep breath, Alyss and I moved up to the signing table. We were the front of the line and about to meet Justin. Trying not to pass out from excitement, I took a moment to recollect myself and to calm down.

“How can I help you ladies?” Justin asked us in his husky voice. He had his head down and was quickly scribbling away his fancy signature with his left hand.

“Uhhh,” Alyss stammered turning red in the face.

“We would like your autograph,” I quickly said.

Looking up, Justin’s eyes widened. I gulped, he had recognized me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Comments are always appreciated. Oh, and I edited the first chapter!