In Love and Lovin' It

Chapter Two

-Justin-
I walked out on stage, hearing the thousands of girls screaming. I smiled, and then flicked my hair, which induced more screaming. The hair flick really had become habit, not something that the manager wanted me to do for money. It was all me; and that was good enough in my book.

I began belting out “One Less Lonely Girl” as the girls’ scream increased in pitch. The lights were on me; and the dance crews were jamming behind. I broke out a few moves, carrying the mike along with me as I sang. Looking out at the crowd, I began to skim my fingers along the desperate, grabbing hands in the front row.

“Ohh Oh Oh
Saw so many pretty faces before I saw you, you
Now all I see is you…”

I stopped singing and I stopped walking. The music continued playing as I stood rigid, right in front of a girl with long blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. There was a sparkle in them as they looked up at me, it was almost like she could see the real me, not famous Justin Bieber, just Justin. There was something special about this girl, I just knew it. After a few seconds, people began getting worried, and I had to back away and run off stage. The lights were dimmed, and one of my buds, Ryan, ran out on stage saying we were having “technical difficulties” when we really didn’t.
I took a water bottle from someone and gulped the cool water down. As I put the water bottle down my manager came storming over, clearly angry.

“JUSTIN! You stopped in the MIDDLE of a concert! There are thousands of disappointed girls out there, and you better have a reason WHY YOU STOPPED SINGING?”
I sighed, ignoring the yelling as I usually do.

I need to figure out who that girl was, yet I still needed to finish the concert.

I walked back out, grabbing the mic and continuing “One Less Lonely Girl” as I tried not to look down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! Hope you like it!