Status: Ongoing.....Updates are fast.

The Smile Ward

What is going on!?

*[Echo]*

I felt dizzy and weird. My head and my whole body felt sore. I opened my eyes to see that I was in Venice's living room. I was laying on the couch aparently. I sat up and looked around and then I remembered I was knocked out by that b*ctch Cho. Damn her.

"So your awake, Echo" I sponge around and saw that police officer. I gasped. It was Alec.
"Alec..." I breathed shocked. He chuckled "Yea, it's me". He walked over and stood right infront of me.

"What are you here and why did you save me?" I asked shocked. Alec never liked me ever since I told Angel I loved him.

"Well my partner told informed me that kazuya was here and I just had to be the hero" he said calmly. But I didn't believe him. He was always such a liar.

"I don't believe you" I said flatly. He laughed " you don't have to".

"But still why are you her-'

The front door suddenly burst open revealing Venice. I jumped up. "Venice!" I shouted hugging him. "Hey are you okay? Did I get here in time? Are-" He looked at Alec questionably.

"What's he doing here?" He asked angrily.
"It's fine he saved me" I told him.

Venice stood inbetween me and Alec. "Echo, don't trust him. His been lying".
I looked at him confused. I mean, I already knew Alec was a liar but what was he lying about?

"What is he laying about?" I voiced. Venice looked at me seriously. "I gotta tell you something, but promise me you won't freak out" he said softly. I raised an eyebrow confused, but nodded.

Venice than look at Alec suspiciously. "Not here" he stated and grabbed my wrist pulling me out of the house.

"Get in" he demanded as opened his car door. Without a momemts hesitation I got in the passenger's seat confused. "Venice, what's going on?" I asked confused. Venice was a quite kind of guy. Him acting this way was kind of weirding me out.

He didn't look at me but only drove away from the house. "Venice answer me" I demanded.
"Echo, I gotta tell you something and it's big. But I can't tell you now, i gotta show you" he said bluntly. "What do you mean by that?" I asked really confused. He sighed and looked straight at the road.

"Echo......Angel's.....his.....I.....Echo....Angel is....UGH!!" He said frustrated. Why was he so upset? I've never seen him this way, so it must be bad. But what he saying about Angel?

"Venic-"

"SHUT UP OKAY!! I'll tell you when we get there" He shouted. I gasped. Venice never yelled. Ever. So what ever it was he was trying to tell me must be really important. I gulped and remained quite as he drove somewhere. What was so important that got Venice so worked up? What?


---------------------------------------------------------------------

*[Angel]*

I gasped. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was just so.....weird. Me and cockroach were in his room looking through all of the photos collected from the past 3 years and non of them had Lemony in them. But cockroach did explain to me that I never knew Lemony 3 years ago and how I lost my memory. But I made him promised me not to tell me about what really happen. I decided I wanted to find that out on my own.

Just then we heard a knock on the door. Me and cockroach exchange glances. I stood up and made my way to the door. That crossdressing cockroach was right behind me. slowly and beautifully i opened the door.

Nobody was there. Instead there was a small folded piece of paper on the floor. confused and curious, I picked it up and unfolded it.
It read:

Angel, go back to phsyciatric ward. Immediatly. It's important.

I stared at it. I looked around, I saw no one.

"Angel, what is it?" Cockroach asked coming behind me. "Some crazed person left this for me" i said handing it to him. He read it. "Do you think it'd from Mrs. Hurts?" He asked.

I snorted. "No way that fat chimpmunk couldn't have written that" I said. Cockroach looked at me and back at the note. "Maybe we should go" He said. I stared at him.

"Angel stop staring, it's making me feel weird" He says awkwardly. I laughed.
He grabbed his keys and looked at me. "Should we?" he asked. I thought for a momment. Should we go? Who sent it? And most importantly whats going to happen when we get there? Heck, I don't care anymore. And besides there are muffins at the Ward. So yes we should.

"YES!! Theres muffins there" I shouted skipping down the stairs. Cockroached laughed and followed me. We got into the car and drove over there.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*[Venice]*

I was driving back to the phsychiatric ward. So I can let Echo see Angel and to get some answers. If I told Echo about Angel, he wouldn't believe me. Heck i wouldn't believe me. Just 7 bloody hours ago i thought Angel was bloody dead, Kazuya was dead and now they both are alive. Weird huh?

30 minutes later we were arrived. Neither of us got out of the bloody car. "What are we doing here?" Echo asked me confused. I took in a deep breath. "Echo....Angel's not dead." I announce looking at him in the eye. He laughed "of course he's not dead" he said. I shook my head. "That's not what I meant. I meant that.....well i saw him a few hours a go".

He looked shocked. He gaped at me like i was crazy, for a minute he didn't say anything. "Venice don't mess with me" he said said sounding like he didn't believe me. "But I did. He was here. He was with my dad, I swear on my mother's grave that I saw h-" I stopped when i saw 2 figures stepping out of a car. One looked oddly familiar.

Wait a second!
I gasped and sponged Echo around. "Echo....there he is" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So SORRY for the very late update! :(

Please comment, it makes me and Angel smile :)