Status: Completed

It's Not Real

Chapter 3 -Meeting the Ex-

It was Friday and anticipation was getting to me, because it was the first time I would have to sit in the crowd and be a supportive girlfriend. I don't even like football and football players don't impress me. I invited Chelsea so that I would be more comfortable.

"Hurry up Chelsea," I said as she was strocking her face with her makeup brush, "we want to get there before the game starts."

"Fine I'm ready," she said turning to proudly show off what she was wearing. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a pink shirt that only covered half her stomach.

"We're going to a football game not a club," I said pointing at her stripper heels. I was wearing my dark blue skinny jeans with a black off the shoulder sweater and my hair was pulled back with a red headband.

"Well, we have different style," she said sticking her nose in the air. I grabbed a hoodie and we quickly got into the car and raced over to the game. When we got there we got into the stands and this girl with red hair and bright red lipstick waved us over.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer," she said shaking our hands, "my boyfriend is number 19 and I'm assuing you're Aaron's new girl friend Cara." Though instead of looking at me she was looking at Chelsea. "And who are you," she said turning to me.

"Actually I'm Cara," I said and saw the shock hit her face, "and this is my friend Chelsea."

"Oh sorry," she said, "you guys can sit right here Aaron's number 23." She pointed out towards all the guys on our team and I found 23.

"Why did she think I was his girlfriend," Chelsea leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Because your dressed like a hooker," I said in her ear. She glared at me so I leaned over and whipered, "but no worries your a high end hooker." I smiled, but she shook her head and laughed. The game was beginning and we wayched as everything was being set up.

I noticed from the corner of my eye this Asian girl in about four inch heels angrily making her way up the stairs. It was freezing and she was wearing the shortest white shorts I had ever seen. Along with a see throug shirt and a red bra. Incoming!

"Why are tese sluts sitting where I'm supposed to be," she snickered. I know it rang true for Chelsea, but not for me and it sounded completely ironic coming from her.

"This is Aaron's new girlfriend and her friend Cara and Chelsea," Jennifer said to her. Then she looked at us and said, "this is Aaron's annoying ex, Chloe."

"Don't think Aaron's not just using you to make me jealous," Chloe said getting all into Chelsea's face. I have the feeling Aaron dates a lot of whores.

"I'm not his girlfriend," Chelsea said confused.

"Really, he went from me to you," she said looking at me, "well this isn't going to last long." She walked up three more rows and sat bitterly crossing her arms.

"Hey look Aaron's the quarterback," Chelsea said drawing my attention back into the game. Jennifer looked at me in shock, but I just shrugged it was not my responsibility to know what position he played. He was lucky I was there cheering him on. The game seemed to go forever and with only 36 seconds left they were behind by three points. "Oh my God he's going to run," Chelsea said.

I rolled my eyes as he scored and everyone cheered, "the pass was open, he is such a show off."

We met Aaron out in the parking lot and he was there with Brian and Zac. "How'd you like the game babe," he said and kissed my chhek softly. I had to wipe the shock of my face before anyone noticed it.

"It was good, everyone thought Chelsea was your girlfriend," I said laughing a little bit.

I heard Brian snicker behind hiim, "that would make more sense."

"Well, Chelsea and I are going to go home," I siad pushing her towards the car, "she's really tired." She turned back and was about to say something, but I shushed her. I turned back once more and did a cute little wave to Aaron and then we both got into the car. "Can you drive," I asked as I took out my phone.

"Fine," she said and we both switched seats.

I texted him, "what was that ... next time give me some warning."

"It had to look real," he texted back quickly. I think I may have made a mistake going through with this. I wasn't what he normally dated and it ws fairly obvious both in my appearance and the fact that I was new to the entire dating game. It looked bad since everyone knew he's been playing for a long time and with just about every girl in the city.