Status: Completed

It's Not Real

Chapter 2 -the beginning of forever-

So with my friends blessing, sort of, it was all beginning. I walked over to history class and took my seat in the back with Carly, Chuck and Ericka and I took my phone out and texted Aaron "I'm in, what do I do?"

"Just swing by my practice after whatever you're doing," he texted back real quick. I was surprised because I have never really texted in class and he texted back so quick. I was fine with this and I wasn't going to respond, but then the thought occured to me that my car broke down.

"Umm my car broke down," I texted.

"Just get a ride," he texted back. I mean it wasn't like it would be hard, but I really didn't want to bother any of my friends. I'll just get someone on the volleyball team to take me. I was so excited, this is the most exciting thing that has relly ever happened to me.

When volleyball practice was over we were all in the dressing room changing our shoes and Sarah, one of the seniors on the team came over to me and Alex and said, "You guys want to go somewhere."

"Yeah lets go to Jamba," Alex said.

"Yeah sounds good, but can you take me to St.John's after," I asked as I changed back into my jeans and then into my blue tank top.

"Oh why you wanna go there," she said suggestively. Sarah is like my older sister and likes to pry into my personal life, she would flip if she knew I had a boyfriend even if it were fake.

"My cousin goes there," I said as if it were nothing.

"Is he cute," Alex said with great excitement. I just made a face, because I really don't believe Aaron is that cute.

"All you got to do is drop me off," I said shrugging and stuffing my hands in my pocket. We got to Jamba Juice and I ordered the mango one like I always do, when all three of us got our drink Sarah drove Alex home and then dropped me off at St. John's.

I walked into where the football feild was and the whole team was running into a huddle, perfect timing I think the practice was ending. I looked around and there were other people in the stands, but no one was near eachother. So I just took out my book for English class and began to read. After about five minutes I was interupted by someone yelling, "Cara."

I looked up from my book and saw that it was Aaron and a couple other guys. I put my book down and waved at him. To me Aaron didn't really look like a football player, I'm not saying he was scrawny, but he wasn't like huge. He was about six-foot-two and he had short brown hair and green eyes. "Come down here," he said so I grabbed my sports bag and walked down the stairs to where they were.

"Damn she's hot," one guy said walking into where I assume their locker room is. I had a confused look on my face, the guy had curly brown hair and cute dimples he looked about six feet.

"Thats Brian," the other guy said. He had blonde hair and an amazing smile.

"And you are," I said looking towards him.

"You can call me Zac," he said.

"Okay, I'll be right back and then we can go get a burger," Aaron said as they both headed to what I still assumed was the locker room. I sat down on one of the benches and continued to read the book, until someone came out and I looked up to see Zac.

"Oh hey," I said looking back down at my book. He was now wearing jeans and a black hoodie.

"This maybe a bit forward, but why are you dating Aaron," he asked sitting down next to me.

"He asked and I said yes," I said a bit aggitated.

"Sorry," he said, "it's just your not like the other girls he dates, you seem nice and I don't want to see him hurt you." I put my book down and looked at him and he had an amazing smile.

"Look," I started, "I'm not an idiot and I see right through his cool act."

"Okay Cara lets go," Aaron said walking out in grey skinny jeans and a black shirt. I just shrugged grabbed my bag and followed him.

When we got into his car I exhaled and said, "so where are we eating."

"We're not," he said as he turned the radio on and we exited the parking lot. I rolled my eyes, I should have guessed.

We pulled into the driveway of his house which by the way is huge. "Why didn't you just take me home," I asked following him through the door.

"Who's this," his mom said as she was dusting a vase.

"Hi Mrs. Murry I'm Cara, Aaron and I work together," I said to be polite. Aaron just rolled his eyes and dragged me up stairs. His room was huge, "you're room is bigger than my house," I siad admiring it.

"Just sit down and pay attention," he said as he went into an entire speech explining the plan, but I tuned out. I was just looking at the room, his closet had more clothes than mine did and his bed was made for a King. If I knew he was this well off maybe I would have been nicer to him. All I heard was that we were going to try to drag this out till January, Three months... this would feel like forever. "Now I'm assuming you've never been in a relationship," he said.

"Because there are no guys out there good enough," I said with a dazed look. He rose his eyebrow at the thought.

"Yeah whatever," he said rolling his eyes, "we have work to do, but my friends think your hot so thats good."

"Work to please," I said half rolling my eyes, "I'll be the best girlfriend you ever had." He finished explaining the dumb, seemingly endless plan and then he drove me home and I went to bed thinking I am so in over my head.