Status: Completed

It's Not Real

Chapter 5 -Hacked and Attacked-

After more work on Saturday, I gave myself the Monday off from seeing Aaron. Though Tuesday I had a late practice so I was just going to his house after wards. I have to know our itinerary for the week. I think eventually I'd have to make a more public appearance with him.

"Emma what are you doing after school," I asked when we were getting books out of our locker.

"Waiting for my ride," she said

"Cool, let's go to Chipotle," I said. She turned to me as if to ask really. "My practice isn't till 5, so I have time." I knew she would be down since she loves Chipotle and barely eats there since her mom is a demon.

"Fine, I'll just tell my dad to come a little later," she said and then as she usually does she added, "he's cooler than my mom." Emma is very predictable, I usually know what she's going to say.

I drove us over to Chipotle and we walked from the parking lot and entered. As we got in line Emma asked, "so what are you getting. I just shrugged as we neared the front of the line, I knew she would just get what I did.

"Steak Burrito," I said to the guy behind the counter.

"Hey," the guy said, "your one of Sarah's friends right."

"Oh yeah," I said as I recognized him, "she introduced us last time I came with her." He nodded and put extra steak on my burrito and then I got the usual pinto beans, lettuce, pico de gayo, cheese and sour cream. Emma got the same exact thing as I did, and then to be cheap we both got water cups.

We sat down and ate, it gets extremely quiet when we eat because we are just concentrating on food. "Did you ever notice it gets quiet when we eat," Emma said.

"Yeah, cuz I'm eating," I said pushing another bite into my mouth. As we finished we started walking back to my car and Emma took out her phone that she has been obsessed with since she got it. "Cara when did you last check facebook," she said with her eyes wide.

"I don't know like Friday," I said as we arrived at my car. I started it and then asked, "why?"

"Oh because you're in a relationship," she said showing me facebook, "it's on my top news and there are a lot of What comments."

"Shit, how did he get my password," I said. I pulled into the school parking lot, hugged Emma good bye. I changed into my practice stuff and then slowly made my way into the open gym. I walked over to the side we practice on where the frosh team was practicing. I looked around and dropped my bag.

I then found myself on the ground with someone sitting on me and a few other girls around me. "You're supposed to tell me everything," Sarah said from on top of me.

"Yeah how come you didn't tell any of us," Alex said.

"You need to tell us the story," Sarah said.

"You know for someone so skinny, you sure are strong," I said struggling to get free. After a few seconds of struggling I gave up. "Fine," I said, "I work with him and he asked me out and I said yeah, that's it."

She got off me, "I saw the picture he's really cute, so when is he coming to one of our games."

"One of our games," I said, "I don't think he, well he has, umm I don't know." I really didn't think we would have to put on a show for my friends too.

"I need to lay down the law," Sarah said, "I'm your big sister and I don't want you dating a jerk."

"Can we just warm up," I asked and we started practice and I hit hard today with all the anger I had building up towards Aaron. After practice I went straight to his house and as soon as he let me in I stomped up to his room and waited for him to close the door so I could yell at him.

"What's wrong with you," I yelled, "I didn't give you permission to do that and how the heck did you get my password."

He just smiled and said, "I hacked you and I had to, it looks more legit." He crossed his arms and leaned on his wall and I just fell back on his bed.

"I wasn't prepared, my volleyball team attacked me," I said. He just shrugged his shoulder, "oh and now we have more work." I rolled my eyes at him just acting like it was no big deal.

"What work," he asked just realizing what I said.

"They expect you to come to a volleyball game and they all want to meet you," I said sticking my tongue out. Then he just went over the schedule for the week, yay first date. We're saving the volleyball game for next week.