Status: Done ! :3<3

Noise and Kisses

Love .

Its been two weeks since Bert and I got out of the hospital. Carlos has yet to be found and I am glad. I don’t need cops digging into my life. In case you were wondering, Bert and I are back together. Everyone was forgiven and we are happier than ever. Except with my dealer out of commission I have no way to support myself. I got kicked out of my apartment and moved in with Bert. This is where we are now, in his bedroom smoking a blunt, listening to music, and just enjoying each other’s company.
“So, I was think…” Bert said, looking out of the window.
“Yes?” I asked, trying to keep the worry out of my voice.
“I have to go back to Utah soon,” He paused while I fretted. This is what I have been worrying about for the last week. Ever since Jepha mentioned going back. “And I want you to come with me.”
My face broke into a relieved grin. “Of course I will!” Then I tackled him onto the bed and kissed him.
Before you start wondering, no we have not had sex, though we have come close. Ever since Carlos’ rape and torture, it hasn’t been easy for me. Every time we get too hot and heavy, I start crying uncontrollably and shaking with fear.
“I love you.” I whispered into his hair as he nibbled on my ear. And I did. Who would have thought that I would be the one to fall for the black haired, blonde eyes, shaggy, beauty?
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to start writing this again , but I red back over it & I LOVE this as an ending . Sorry it was such a short story . I'm starting a new one . Not a fanfiction . But , it will be longer & when I get my laptop in December I'll be able to work even HARDER on it .
<3