I'll Smile And You'll Wave

Sleep

“Chingg Chong Changaaa! “ I squeal and run up jump and hug him as he holds me

Changa – He is an amazing friend, and is called Ching Chong at the beginning of his name as it sounds cool and he’s Asian. He’s in the year above me and we began socializing due to our likeness for boobs and weed.
As I’m held up by him he mentions the fact he’s listening to “Gold Digger” so I press my ear against his and as I hear the music I begin dancing as he holds me.
“TARALEIGH!” I hear that voice, I stop abruptly it’s a teacher, fuck!
“Shit sorry sir, it was a good song ayeee.” I say giggling.
“Try not to please other teachers care and if they see me ignoring it I’ll get the shit.” He states calmly.
“Its sweet sir I’ll stop” I say and then grin.

As recess goes on I begin to feel edgy, I check my bag, I have about a quarter left.
I stand up and walk away from my friends, no one questions were I’m going they just know to leave me alone.
I walk into the school toilets. Blue tiles plastered against the walls and floor, I usually love blue but in here it sickens me.
I walk right down to the end of the corridor of toilets to where he last one, my one were the toilet is all kicked in and the door is off its hinges, and the granite walls are slowly diminishing away.
I seat myself on the floor, pull out my pipe and make one healthy sized cone.
I hold the lighter on it and watch the hashish blaze, right through my clear pipe and I inhale.
I inhale the smoke until the amber lit weed goes out to a dull black ash.
Another one can’t hurt.
About halfway through my sixth cone the bell goes. I try to steady myself up.
Jelly legs.
Awesome.
As I make my way to class Joel grabs me and hugs me nice and tight
“Hey stoner!” He whispers into my ear.
I shudder; his voice gives such a trembling sensation.
“Hug me back bitch!” He demands cutely, we hug until the late bell for class rings.
I stumble my way into PE theory.
“And where have you been?!” My teacher questions
“Were do you think? “I reply waving my hand around in the ‘hang loose’ gesture.
“GET OUT!” He screams.
I was already halfway out the door before he even finished saying it, I know my place.
And it’s definitely not in here.

As I sit outside I make myself a little castle out of chairs and fall asleep inside it.

“Rattles...rattles” Ray whispers.
“Excuseee me! I believe I was having my stoner sleep!” I yell.
“Ahahah, you junkie!” Ray replies
"What'd you dream about Rattles?" she ask's.
"In my dream I dreamt of nothing,I dreamt black, and it was amazing"
She giggles. I turn and see a look of dissapointment on someones face.
But my visionisnt all back yet so i cant distinguish quite who it is.