‹ Prequel: I Don't Love You
Status: Active. :) comments would be lovely dearies!

Don't Think I'll Make You Stay

The Park

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned as I rolled over and smacked my alarm clock off. It was too early; 7; 45 in the morning, but I needed to get ready for parading around with Mikey. Just that thought alone made my stomach do a flip, a good one at that.

I ran a hand through my long dark brown hair as I walked to the bathroom. It took me about a half hour to do my business and shower. I towel dried my hair before wrapping another fluffy one around myself and headed to my room. I slipped on a pair of black boy shorts and a cheetah print bra before heading into my closet to find an outfit. Four pairs of jeans, twenty different shirts and a couple pairs of tennis shoes later; I was finally dressed and almost ready to go. I ran back to the bathroom to apply minimum make-up; eye liner, blush and mascara. Then brush my teeth.

I heard the doorbell ring as soon as I placed everything back into my makeup bag and my toothbrush into the stand.

“Shoot,” I mumbled as I checked myself over; I didn’t look bad, I just didn’t look 100 percent amazing. Oh well, I didn’t have to look amazing all the time. I stumbled as I ran towards the stairs. I stopped, knowing that I would only fall if I kept it up. I took a deep breath and as my right foot hit the second step, I fell. I rolled all the way to the bottom of the stairs and landed, sitting on the bottom step.

I threw my hands up. “I’m good!” My mom looked at me, laughter rippling through her body.

“Are you okay?” I nodded laughing at myself.

“Yeah,” I looked towards the door and saw that Mikey was standing there, looking puzzled. He didn’t know whether to laugh or help me up. I just sat there laughing at myself, I was such a klutz. Mikey shook his head and came over to help me up. He held his hand out for me and I took it.

“Thanks” I mumbled as I he pulled me to my feet.

Mikey smiled softly, “You’re welcome.” He still held my hand as I turned to my mom.

“We’re going out.” I said, not really explaining anything.

“Hold it young lady. Who is this?” She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

I sighed, “This is Mikey Way, and he lives across the street. I met him last night at the book store.” I said a little rushed.

Mom nodded her head. “Oh, where are you two going?” She looked at Mikey, as if he was puke on the floor.

“I’m showing her around town if that’s okay.” He said politely, not to offend my mother.

She nodded and looked at me. “Just be home before 10 tonight.” With that she whipped herself around and headed into the kitchen.

“Bitch” I sneered under my breath before pulling Mikey out of the house.

Mikey and I stopped on my porch and I noticed that we were still holding hands. I looked down at it and blushed. Mikey just smirked and pulled me off the porch and to his car. He opened my door for me and I mumbled a small ‘thanks’ before letting go of his hand and sitting in the car. Mikey walked over to his side and got in.

“Sorry about my mom.” I apologized as he started the car. “She’s a bitch to everyone, so don’t think it’s just you.”

“S’okay, it could be worse.” Mikey shrugged and pulled out of my driveway. “So, where to first?” He asked, looking at me slightly.

I shrugged, “I don’t know. You pick.” Mikey laughed. And that was how the first half of our day went. He’d ask me after every stop where I wanted to go and I just shrugged and told him I didn’t know he could pick. I could tell that he thought it was funny I didn’t know anything about this town.

Our last stop for now was the park. I jumped out and grabbed a hold of Mikey’s hand, pulling him towards the swings. Mikey chuckled at my childish ways, but ran along with me, nonetheless. I let go as soon as I was five feet from a swing and jumped on, swinging lightly back and forth. Mikey sat in the empty swing next to me and swung a little.

“So, Mikey…you have any siblings?” I asked as I brought my swing to a stop.

“Yeah,” he nodded, “An older brother, Gerard.”

“That’s cool.” I looked down at the ground and kicked a few pebbles around.

“What about you?” Mikey asked quietly as I looked back at him.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded. “My brother died when I was five.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Tears stung my eyes as Mikey’s words left his mouth. He was the first person I had told in years that.

“S’okay.” I mumbled, wiping under my eyes quickly so Mikey couldn’t see the tears that had managed to fall. Mikey looked over at me and got off his swing. I looked up at him as he stopped in front of me. What was he doing? He held his arms open, as if waiting for me to jump into them.

And honestly, I did. I got up off the swing and wrapped my arms around his shoulders as best I could. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close to his body. I laid my head on his chest and held the tears back. I shouldn’t be doing this; I just met Mikey yesterday and I was already crying and hugging him.

“It’s okay to cry, Elle.” He whispered into my ear and for the first time since the day he died, I cried. I cried for losing my brother, the only person who ever truly cared about me when I was younger. I cried for maybe three minutes before leaned back and looked up at Mikey.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have started crying.” I exclaimed, wiping black tears from my cheeks and shaking my head.

Mikey gave me a half hearted smile and hugged me again. “We all have mourn at some point. It’s a part of life.” I nodded, knowing he was right. Mikey chuckled and pulled me back into his chest. Normally I wouldn’t let myself get this close to guys this fast, but something about Mikey was different. So I let myself lay my head on his chest.

“Thanks.” I whispered a little while later.

“It’s no problem.” Mikey smiled down at me and I smiled back. This kid knew how to cheer me up already. Gah; what the hell is wrong with me? We soon pulled apart, Mikey’s hand finding mine and intertwining our fingers.

“So, where do we go now?” I asked, looking around the park. Mikey shrugged and started pulling me to the jungle gym. I didn’t protest, I love the park.

“So, a jungle gym? Mikey Way, I had no idea you were a monkey.” I laughed, running towards the piece of childrens playground equipment, ignoring Mikey’s eye roll and laugh. This was going to be a great rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ellie
Mieky

XD Okay; took a little longer. :) than expected.
Thank you to those who have read so far; and to poprockprincess for commenting. lol.
She made my day this morning. lol

HEY! You like Synyster Gates/Brian Haner, jr? Here is my new oneshot. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)