Welcome to the Jungle

Decisions Decisions

When we reached the house, Shadows silently got out of the car and began walking towards the house; I just quietly followed him, not daring to do anything that might upset him. As we stepped inside the house he pointed upstairs to our bedroom. I simply nodded and scurried up the stairs without a word. He knew I was scared, I could just feel his evil smirk on my back. Once inside the bedroom, I ran to the bathroom, barley making it to the toilet, before throwing up. Tears streamed down my face, as I clutched the porcelain lid. I was fucked. I couldn’t stop the tears from coming, I missed my Matt. I wanted my Mattie back. NO, I needed the Mattie, that would take me for walks along the beach at sunset, and we’d play in the water splashing each other. The one that would bring me flowers just to surprise me, the one who swore he would never hurt me.

I flushed the toilet and stood up in front of the sink, starring at my reflection in front of the mirror. My make up was ruined, face tear stained, nose red and my dress was ripped, and had blood on it. I looked like shit. I cleaned myself up and slipped into a silk nightgown hoping that if I wore something a little sexy he would forget about his anger.

I knew Shadows would be up soon, so I ran a hot bath. Just as the tub had filled up, Shadows walked in the door. I turned off the faucet, and faced Shadows with my head down, unmoving. Shadows passed me without speaking to me or touching me; he removed his clothes and stepped into the tub. I saw him wince as he slowly sank into the tub, the hot water obviously stinging his wounds. Once he was settled an audible sigh escaped from his mouth.

I sat behind Shadows and began to massage his shoulders, chest and back trying to get him to relax. As I went to massage his chest, a hand came out from the tub and roughly grasped on to my wrist. My whole body froze; I went from anxious to petrified in less the .5 seconds. Millions of thoughts were racing around in my head; the most vivid vision was that he would pull me into the tub and drown me. He pulled me into him so that my face was close to his. He then grabbed my head and pushed my lips up against his. The kiss was filled with anger, passion and lust and I did not resist it. With a handful of hair Shadows pulled my head away.
“You will never go back to him. You will never think of him. You are mine. Do you understand me?” He demanded, never letting go of my hair.
“Yes sir.” I whimpered.
“Now, even after all the shit you’ve pulled I am giving you a choice. And trust me, if you pull another stunt like the one you just did, you’ll be lucky if you even see daylight. Got it”

I just nodded.

“So choice number one you be a good little girl, and behave. This will earn back the privilege of wandering around the house as well as letting you be my queen. I will treat you with respect, take you out and you will get anything you ask for. You shall be pampered, showered with gifts and your shopping sprees will have no spending limit. Of course you will be chaperoned on these trips till I feel I can trust you enough. Everything your heat desired you will have it. I highly suggest you choice this one.

Then there is the last option. Continue to me defiant and you will be treated like a dirty piece of filth and you will be a slave. Not just to me, but I will also allow the guys to do anything they want with you, yes including Syn. Who I am sure will be the first in line to use you.
As a slave you will be expected to clean this house and help out all the maids and butlers but unlike them you will not allowed to go out, sleep at home or even in the Servant House, because all of that is too good for you. You will sleep in the interrogation room. And let me tell you this, get used to sleeping in blood if you choose this option.”

He paused as he let the severity of option two sink in.

“What’s your answer?”