Welcome to the Jungle

Image
Name: Jezebel Rose Miller
DOB: April 9th 1982
Piercings: Ears twice and horizontal bars through the nipples.
Tattoos: Good For Nothing Ass Fucking Son of A Bitch in fancy cursive as an anklet. It is dedicated to her high school boyfriend.
Occupation: The Young Hot Lawyer.
Other: She is the one of the best organized crime lawyers in California. She very respected and envied as she reached such a top position in a short period of time. She is a prosecutor. Most of her clients first think that she is too young but soon see why she is where she is. She isn’t a huge partier but she knows how to have fun. She doesn’t smoke unless she is very stressed out and rarely ever drinks.
Portrayed by: Liv Taylor

[Image
Name: Matt Charles Sanders a.k.a M. Shadows
DOB: July 31st 1981
Occupation: The Leader.
Other: Manipulative, cruel, and everything needed and feared in a mob boss. He smokes, he drinks and is very promiscuous. He has rapid mood swings and loves to feel feared.
Portrayed by: Himself

Image
Name: Brian Elwin Haner Jr. a.k.a Synyster Gates
DOB: July 7th 1981
Occupation: The Co-Pilot.
Other: Evil, manipulative and crueler that anyone out of the gang.
Portrayed by: Himself

Image
Name: Zachary James Baker a.k.a Zacky Vengeance
DOB: December 11th 1981
Occupation: The Muscle
Other: Cold hearted and manipulative, Matt’s most trusted and best hit man.
Portrayed by: Himself

Image
Name: Johnny Lewis Seward a.k.a Johnny Christ
DOB: November 18th 1982 (He was born in ’84 but I am changing to for the story)
Occupation: The Escape Artist.
Other: He can get into anything and anywhere. He could lie his way out of death if he needed to.
Portrayed by: Himself

Image
Name: Jimmy Owen Sullivan a.k.a The Reverend Tholomew Plague
DOB: February 10th 1981
Occupation: The Rat.
Other: He is the Huntington Beach Police Captain. He tips off the rest of the gang when the cops are on to him and makes sure to bruise and capture any other threat to the mafia. He hands over all criminals to Jezebel but lies for anyone caught that is in his gang. Has a soft side for Jezebel, they have been the best of friends since childhood. Jezebel has no idea that he works or is even friends with Matt and the gang.